Date & Time Calculator (9 in 1)
By Thomas Tsopanakis
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Date & Time Calculator (9 in 1) is the perfect tool to work with time. It is by far the best and most accurate date and time calculator available for iOS!
The Time Difference Calculator works out the difference between two periods of time. How long have you been at work today? - So type in: "17:30 - 7:45 =" and you get: 09:45 (9 hours and 45 minutes).
Calculate work days between two calendar days. Exclude weekends and find out how many week days are left.
You can add or subtract time-expressions defined in years, months, days, hours, minutes AND seconds
You can multiply/divide time-expressions defined in years, months, days, hours, minutes AND seconds
Use this time converter to convert instantly between seconds, minutes, hours, days and years.
What date is 10 days from now, or 5 weeks from now?
With Date Ranger you can quickly determine the new date given a start date, and a date range in days, weeks, months, or years to add or subtract.
Provides time zone conversions taking into account local time zone and accepts present, past or future dates.
Age Calculator simply shows your age (years old, months and days).
Time Travel calculates the time left on your trip given total distance remaining and current average speed.
Date & Time Calculator (9 in 1) provides the fastest possible launch so you can use your calculator within seconds. Available for iPhone,iPad and iPod Touch!
This application have been tested by professionals all over the world and is working to the 100%. No flaws and no additional in-app purchases like others!!!
Make your life easier with Date & Time Calculator (9 in 1)!!!
What's New in Version 2.0
- Work days calculator
- Time zones calculator
2 stars for trying. This thing is beyond awkward to use.
1. Sometimes I need to translate time zones. Yep, it does that. Pick the two time zones and it shows you the translated date of the 2nd time zone. The problem is finding the 2nd time zone. Hint: The are NOT organised by country. Example: If you look for Hawaii, you need to scroll a wheel to Pacific/Honolulu. Honolulu does not show up under "America".
2. The scroll wheel is all the picking you get. There is no searching or any other help finding what you want.
3. I also need to translate time zones to and from zulu (GMT). Neither Zulu nor GMT are options.
4. There is no way to specify the time units between two dates. If you need to know the time difference between two dates in weeks, you need to do your own math.
5. It will calculate the number of business days between two dates, but you can't add, say, 20 business days to date 1 to get date 2.
And on it goes. This app is a toy, not a business tool. I can't do 1/10th of the business date calculations I need. Paid a buck for that experience. Oh well.
Flexible variety of tools and helpful
It's got a great set of tools to manipulate dates. Besides figuring out how many days there are between two dates (date range), it can tell you how many work days between the two, or convert days to hours/weeks/etc, figure our the exact date 3 weeks from a given date, and figure out the time in another time zone. It has an intuitive interface, and is easy to and fun to use. Very helpful app to add to your collection!
This app is brilliant. Need to figure out exactly how much time a task took? Just plug in start and end times and it tells you instantly. For my job I have to analyze crew efficiency, which means checking how long every job every crew did for the last six months. We have software that shows the start and end time but not totals. Now I can get total time in seconds. I'd give it ten stars if that was possible.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 30, 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Thomas Tsopanakis
- © Thomas Tsopanakis
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.