Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience the thrill of adventure with Pilot’s Path – an old school top down view helicopter flying game, perfectly optimized for Retina Display. Feel like a first-class pilot, explore over 50 islands, fulfill risky missions, enjoy the trendy retro design, beautifully rendered cut scenes and the cute girl-mechanic.
Pilot’s Path is one of a very few games specifically designed to provide a better experience for players having a second iOS device, an Apple TV or a TV Out cable. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, AirPlay and all types of TV Out cables, it supports all the possible multi-device configurations and a single device, as well.
The game tells a story of a former USAF pilot. Dishonorably discharged after an accident with an expensive military plane, he makes his way back to the sky carrying out missions for criminal underground bosses. Download now, hit the sky and feel the rush!
· Randomly generated maps for each new game
· Explore over 50 islands in 2 locations
· Collect and sell items from across archipelagos
· Make improvements to your helicopter
· Upgrade hull, fuel capacity, speed, radar range, and more
UNPARALLELED, ENGAGING DESIGN
· Joystick controls that make flying easy and intuitive
· Beautifully rendered graphics and cut scenes
· Retro design maximized for retina and full HD displays
OPTIMIZED GAMING EXPERIENCE
· Simple, super easy TV and remote setup
· Control remotely with another iOS device via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
· Play on a TV or a projector – HDMI, Airplay, VGA, RCA supported
· Configurable TV resolution for slow Wi-Fi connections
· Full HD and other resolutions natively supported
· Universal app, optimized for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
· Game Center achievements
MORE COOL APPS
· Spyglass - augmented reality & GPS navigator
· Scany - Wi-Fi/LAN network scanner
What's New in Version 1.1.15
- Fixed issues with 32 bit and 64 bit devices in Remote mode
- Fixed possible game crash after disconnection in Remote mode
- Updated ad networks SDKs
- Fixed Like Us button
- Added trailer skip option at the game’s first start
Cute but Controls are Backwards
This app was written by someone who knows nothing about helicopters. The flight controls are backwards. In a real helicopter the up and down motion is operated by the collective using the left hand and arm. The forward, aft and turning motion is operated by the cyclic using the right hand and arm. The pilot pulls up on the collective increasing pitch in the blades with corresponding increase in power from the engine causing the aircraft to rise to a hover. Pushing forward on the cyclic causes the aircraft to go forward with increasing airspeed. Pushing the cyclic right or left turns the aircraft and pulling back on the cyclic reduces forward speed. If you are going to publish a helicopter game at least please get the controls right.
A pure joy!
Update: MFI would be really cool. Still a very enjoyable game to play.
Old Update: iCloud sync still gives me an error message. Oh well, game is still awesome.
So far I've had many enjoyable hours playing this game. I play this game via a 37" tv. Can't imagine trying to play on the tiny screen of my 5. Best game of 2012 for me.
The graphics and gameplay seem cool but I can't figure out how to pick anything up and the help section doesn't explain it so giving up...
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 15, 2015
- Version: 1.1.15
- Size: 118 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Happymagenta Ltd.
- © 2011-2014 Happymagenta Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Belt GiftFree
- Flowers Gift$0.99
- 50,000 Coins$3.99
- Necklace Gift$0.99
- Bracelet Gift$0.99
- 10,000 Coins$3.99
- Teddy Bear Gift$0.99
- Bag Gift$0.99
- 5,000 Coins$2.99
- 1,000 Coins$0.99