File Pro - Ultimate File Manager & PDF Reader
By Perception System
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***Limited Time Offer *** Multipurpose, Easy-to-Use and Robust app for files & documents. Import files, documents & media from PC/Mac, email attachments, dropbox, sugarsync, iCloud & Box.net to File Pro along with amazing transfer features of FTP and Wifi.
The only documents manager app which includes total security of files along with PDF scanner, Audio Recorder, editing TXT files & now awesome Email attachment saver & organiser.
Open all kind of file & documents including RAR and CBR files.
SO MUCH AT SO LESS is called File Pro
Why would you spend 5 - 6 dollars for some file reader app, scanner app, audio memo, folder locker app and file manager app if there is File for you to perform all these tasks. Not just reading and scanning documents is the main aim of the app but to manage/organize your documents properly and using them easily when needed.
• Transfer files using Wi-Fi & FTP
• Sync files with iCloud
• Transfer files using USB
• Sync files with Dropbox, Box.net & Sugarsync
• Import photos/videos from photo library
• Capture photos/videos from within app.
• Scan to PDF File/Save PDF in Portrait/Landscape View
• Create Text File
• Create Zip File
• Audio Files
• Create Folders/SubFolders
• Copy/Move/Remove and Rename FIles/folders
• PRIVATE FOLDER (move private docs in this folder and lock folder with a password)
• Make ZIP of files and Email it
• Select Multiple Files to delete, email, copy, move.
• Sorting and Searching documents
• Open password protected PDF.
• Select all files and folders on a single click
• SORT FILES - By their names, by size, by date, and by type.
• SEARCH FILES - Search your file from a collection at the spur of the moment.
• LANSCAPE/PORTRAIT SUPPORT
• Display of file size, extension and last modified date, total files in a folder etc.
• iBooks like thumbnails of pdf and Large thumbnails view
• Search & Highlight Text
• Read password protected pdf file
• Bookmark pages
• Open Links
• Jump to page from index
• Air Print Support
• Portrait and Landscape Support
• "Open In" other apps
• Swipe to change image
• Play slideshow
• Copy to clipboard
• Airprint, Email and Save to camera roll
• Transition effects and settings for time duration
• Delete image
- Images (JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF and others)
- iWork Documents (Pages, Numbers / Keynotes)
- Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Text File (Rich Text Format)
- Audio (MP3, AAC, Audible, Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV)
- Video (all iPhone supported formats, MPEG-4, MP4, MOV)
- HTML / Comma Seperated (CSV) files
- ZIP/RAR & CBR files.
Save Mail Attachments Directly to File
*** Media Review ***
"You have tons of files you need to get from one device to another, so what do you do? You use File Pro, that’s what you do." - App Chronicles.
Get the hard print of files from the soft copy via the air print feature.
Retina graphics for iPhone 4 and the new iPad.
Lock app with passcode if you do not wish anyone else to view your important documents
Share your files or documents on the go via Email just in one click!
App is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus iPod 4th Generation and iPod 5th Generation, iPad1, iPad2, the new iPad, iPad 4 and iPad mini.
What's New in Version 5.5
1. Introducing Mail Pro which lets you save attachments in the File Pro itself from your Gmail, Yahoo or iCloud email accounts. Now you don't have to "Open In" attachments from other apps. Your attachments will be organised automatically in the Attachment Folder.
2. Minor bug fixes
Bug in Media Import, otherwise excellent
First, let me say that I love File Pro. I use it almost daily. I especially like the Import Media function, but I have experienced a "bug" with it. On both my iPad and my wife's, who also uses File Pro, when we import a picture the first time, everything works as it should. But if we attempt to import a second picture, the first one is imported and not the second one selected. We have checked to make sure the first picture is "unchecked" and only the second is selected, but it still imports the earlier selection. Sometimes the only way to get the second (and subsequent) pictures imported is to select 3-4 pictures and then delete the earlier ones that have already been imported. Please check this out. Thanks.
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 03, 2015
- Version: 5.5
- Size: 26.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Perception System
- © Perception System Pvt Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Attachment Saver - Mail Pro$0.99