iCook - Recipes & Cooking
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you're sluggish and tired all day, it's probably because you're not getting enough nutrients. But with todays fast paced lifestyles, who has time to make sure they get their USRDA of fruits and vegetables?
iCook is packed with recipes for food that you can eat every day, along with easy tips to make sure it takes as little time as possible to get healthy, delicious food into your well-deserving mouth.
The recipes are as simple as possible, without compromising taste, and they've been tested extensively to minimize work and maximize flavor.
We’ll be adding clips to the recipe page to get you right into the part of the programme where the recipe is demonstrated. We’ll kick off by adding clips from programmes that are available for the entire length of the series so that you can use them for longer.
- Ingredient Lists
- Easy recipe navigation
- Easy to follow instructions
- Introductory video clips plus
- Attractive & user-friendly design
- Mouthwatering photography throughout
We are always looking to add new features or improve current ones,so shoot us an email if you have a request
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: Nov 13, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 20.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Hu Ying
- © goldenhu
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.