By John Lein
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Version 2 - Huge Update ***
*Can now estimate entire landscape project including; sod, seed, topsoil. mulch, beach stone, decorative rocks, boulders, paving stone, gravel base, sand levelling course, plant material, labour, equipment, overhead, taxes etc. This new version rocks!
* All data is saved to app so you will NOT lose data if you want to finish estimate another day.
* Designed to allow easy editing of major landscape industry components such as different labour rates for unique workers, such as skilled labour, crew leader, supervisor, etc.
* Comes with 4 additional database entry systems to allow you save, edit and review customers entries, prices of goods, suppliers and contacts. This is a major customer request and we delivered!
* Dollar sign (currency) is now Country Specific and will now display the currency symbol specific to your country!
Add multiple items together for a complete bid... new items, etc. etc. etc. Also added paving stone and maintenance as new categories. This is a much requested feature we have included in this new version.
We've included a plant list method and costing as part of this new version - a much requested feature!
This app is our contractor / professional version as it allows you to calculate material quantities add then add costs of materials as well as labour, equipment and office costs. This is a complete all-in-one estimating and costing app.
You can email the results in a clean formatted document for reference or to create your client proposal. This function is useful for recording and documenting your project materials, project costs, project labour etc.
Our app is unique as we allow you to adjust certain formulas with custom data. Don't worry we only allow this when needed and indicate so, in the calculator interface.
If you're trying to find out how much mulch you require, we allow you to select which way your going to purchase it. i.e. cubic yards or bags. As well, we allow you to input the depth of mulch, and the size of the bag!
Customize prices for all our calculators via our setup screen including prices for rolls of sod, lbs. of grass seed, cubic yards of topsoil, cubic yards of mulch and bag of mulch, cubic yards of beach stone, lbs. of boulders and decorative rocks, sq. ft. of paving stone, gravel base, sand levelling course, geotextile fabric and landscape fabric.
Includes a separate line item for controlling taxes based on your province or state.
Includes additional items including delivery charges and rental charges.
Includes the ability to include a project name and address if you choose. Most useful for contractors wishing to keep track of different project costs.
Designed a simple and easy to use interface. Designed for the professional contractor, retailer, student and homeowner!
* unique estimating calculators
* Estimate quantities based on length x width measurements
* Estimate quantities based on area measurements
* Estimate Rolls of Sod
* Estimate lbs. of Grass Seed
* Estimate Cubic Yards of Topsoil
* Estimate Cubic Yards of Mulch
* Estimate Bags of Mulch
* Estimate Cubic Yards of Beach Stone
* Estimate Sq. Ft. of Paving Stone including:(gravel, sand and geotextile as well)
* Calculators are programmed to calculate based on industry standards
What's New in Version 2.3
Fixed bug in iPad version that crashed when using Beach Stone calculator.
Please update for current fix.
Added ability for iPad users to create their own wallpaper image when starting app.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 02, 2014
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 24.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: John Lein
- © 2012 John Lein
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.