Forever Lost: Episode 1 HD
By Glitch Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
"Over a million downloads of the Forever Lost series, that many players can't be wrong!" - Glitch Games
Awaking in a mind you don’t know to a world you can’t remember. Surrounded by things that can’t be real, haunted by experiences long forgotten.
Questions racing through your mind. Is this a waking nightmare or a half-forgotten dream? Who are you? Where are you? How long have you been here and how do you escape?
The answers are somewhere, but where? In the world you have found yourself trapped in or simply your own mind?
You have to move on, you have to discover the truth. You have to escape!
• Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture!
• Amazing visuals that are ‘drenched in atmosphere’.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• Plenty of items to collect and ‘fiendishly clever’ puzzles to solve!
• Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this eerie and haunting world.
• A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
• “iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
• "It's a bit like The Room, only with more rooms." - Pocket Gamer
• "Creepy, Welcomely Old-Fashioned iPhone Adventure Game" - Kotaku
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
What's New in Version 1.6
Forever Lost: Episode 3 is now available, find out what happens to Alice and Jason in the concluding episode!
* Changes / Fixes
- Added a link to Episode 3. It's out now, did you know that?
Very good game
Fun, engaging, great ambience, good graphics. I wish it was longer.
Too many bugs
This is generally the kind of game I love to play: great clues, not too easy, keeps your interest up. But the bugs in this game drove me crazy. The camera kept losing my pictures. The stupid gnome in the cave simply would not go where I wanted him to and when he finally did, no matter what I did, he wouldn't pick up what he needed to pick up to get me out of the #*£¥+ cave. If the bugs were fixed, I could give it a much higher rating.
Mostly love it
This is definitely the kind of game that I like to play which is a first for the iPhone. I love the puzzles. I love the story. Overall it was a good game.
I only have two real issues. One is that it's too short and I completed it in three hours. I miss the old computer adventure games that took weeks instead of hours to complete.
I did use some hints, but mostly I was trying to find one hint for something I knew should work but couldn't figure out how to do it.
Unfortunately the hints are not laid out in a way that you can tell which is for what area so I ended up reading more hints than I wanted to which added to the brevity of the game.
The other is that in the beginning I didn't realize that you had to use movements for some of the tools. It made the beginning very frustrating but once I figured it out it was good.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 09, 2015
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 412 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Glitch Games Ltd
- © 2012-2013 Glitch Games Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.