Forever Lost: Episode 1 HD
By Glitch Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
"Over a million downloads of the Forever Lost series, that many players can't be wrong!" - Glitch Games
Awaking in a mind you don’t know to a world you can’t remember. Surrounded by things that can’t be real, haunted by experiences long forgotten.
Questions racing through your mind. Is this a waking nightmare or a half-forgotten dream? Who are you? Where are you? How long have you been here and how do you escape?
The answers are somewhere, but where? In the world you have found yourself trapped in or your own mind?
You have to move on, you have to discover the truth. You have to escape!
• Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture!
• Amazing visuals that are ‘drenched in atmosphere’.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• Plenty of items to collect and ‘fiendishly clever’ puzzles to solve!
• Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this eerie and haunting world.
• A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
• “iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
• "It's a bit like The Room, only with more rooms." - Pocket Gamer
• "Creepy, Welcomely Old-Fashioned iPhone Adventure Game" - Kotaku
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
What's New in Version 1.6
Forever Lost: Episode 3 is now available, find out what happens to Alice and Jason in the concluding episode!
* Changes / Fixes
- Added a link to Episode 3. It's out now, did you know that?
Fun but don't exit the game
I loved this game for the hour I spent playing it. I had to stop for a few hours to deal with real life situations thinking I could continue where I left off. Nope. Returned a few hours later and saw no continue button. When I selected new game I was initially pleasantly surprised that my inventory was the same as when I left. The problem? I was stuck in the first room. Both doors locked. I hoped I could solve the first puzzle and get the camera and photo album but when I solved the puzzle the box opened and nothing was there! Seriously? Enjoy my $3. Even free games don't do that to you...
Incredible, beautiful, smart and engaging
Incredible 3 part series. Didn't want them to end. By far the best of their genre. Very very well executed and a real treat to play through given how unusually engaging the back story is
You need this in your life
Beautiful design, cool storyline, really intriguing puzzles. After playing this game, I downloaded the next 2 games in the series. I wish there was a 4th one ready for download...
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 09, 2015
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 375 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Glitch Games Ltd
- © 2012-2013 Glitch Games Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.