Dictionary of Sports: Flashcard with Free Video Lessons and Cheatsheets
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We have collected All of the most frequently used terms, definitions, abbreviations in Sports, including basketball,baseball,volleyball,tennis,football,rugby,badminton,etc.; and put them all together into this one all-inclusive App. Wherever you feel puzzled by any Sports language or jargon, the App is your powerful dictionary tool. To further help you to learn, we also have flashcard for easy remember and self scoring to see how good you are at this language now.
In addition we have included knowledge in the world of Sports and put them into cheatsheets, and we also carefully selected the experts video lessons in the App. We aim to help you fast grasp the essentials of Sports that would take other people many years to learn.
This App features:
- no internet required, offline dictionary
- latest terms and definitions
- comprehensive video lessons from experts
- flashcard to test how much you have remembered
- fully browsable and searchable
- cheatsheets for intuitive learning
It is perfect for all professionals and students in this sector, and enthusiastic players, and people who just want to familiarize themselves with the language of Sports.
What's New in Version 2.1
Sorry, we are late, we just fixed video loading bug.
Note: Some countries can not visit Youtube due to network restriction, not because of the app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Aug 20, 2015
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 113 MB
- Languages: English, Bosnian, Croatian, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Urdu
- Seller: Steven Zhang
- © 2015 NewRoller
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.