With Sticky Notes HD you can jot down any note or reminder that matters to you
A NEW WAY TO INTERACT WITH NOTES
Take UNLIMITED notes with a unique and accurate way. No more boring notes.
USE IT FOR EVERYTHING
Notes, reminders, lists, memos, tasks, phone numbers, mails, buckets, projects, ideas or anything else you can think of.
• Sticky Notes HD was designed with simplicity and functionality
• Stunning graphics make capturing ideas easy and awesome
• 20 beautiful colors to choose from
• Personalize each note, using multiple stylish theme colors. You can color-code your notes and show only specific color stickies
• Customizable notes size, alignment, order, text size, color and font
Sync all your sticky notes on all your devices automatically. You don’t have to do any setup!!!
WIDGET ON TODAY OF NOTIFICATION CENTER
• See your stickies on notification center at a glance
• Navigate through your notes
• Open the app from the widget
RED BADGE ICON
• Use the red badge icon of the app to show how many notes you have
• Color-code your notes and show only specific color stickies on red badge icon
• Need to set a reminder for your note? Sticky Notes notify you, so you’ll never miss an important event again!!!
• Set alarms from phone calendar
• Share your notes from inside the app (mail, social networks, messages, copy to clipboard,…)
• Create note pics, set backgrounds, filters and share them on social networks: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter,…
Sticky Notes HD MEANS PRODUCTIVITY
• Customize size and order
• Prioritize stickies
• Color-Code your notes
• Reminders with repeat functionality
STICKERS FOR iMESSAGES
With 40 different stickers to choose from, there are lots of ways to share notes & tasks stickers and make your messages more fun!!
• Instant note search
• Sort your notes by priority, alphabetically or inverse
• Password protect your notes
• Word counter
• Full landscape support
LOVED BY USERS
Great to jot down short notes to remember. Great to take notes in a meeting. Easy to use.
Very useful, indispensable for my daily routine. Thanks!
There are some really bad sticky applications out there. This one is good for what I do: linear reasoning. Helps me organize thoughts and ideas in a clear and linear fashion.
So simple, it's what I've been wanting all other 'to-do' apps TO DO!!
1) Notes Stickers for iMessages!! With 40 different stickers to choose from, there are lots of ways to share notes & tasks stickers and make your messages more fun!!
2) Allowing Users to Manage Data Stored in iCloud:
• Delete iCloud data
• Export iCloud data
• Turn On/Off iCloud Storage
3) Master Reset Option to delete all data from the app.
Thank you for using Sticky Notes HD!! You are awesome :)
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing little app!
Like lots of people, I have tried a lot of note and list making apps, and discarded them all, one by one. I decided to try this one based on many positive reviews, and I'm so glad I did! I like it very much... it is easy to use, with a short learning curve and some nice features. I would like to be able to put a check next to completed tasks, but that is not essential. I prefer to use it as one longer list, rather than a number of notes... I am presently using it for a To Do list, as I have a lot of those just now, and being able to access it easily on my iPhone and iPad is great! I wish it came in a Windows version too. The developer is said to be a college student. If this is true, I predict a very bright future for him in the field of app development, and probably much more! ... I do recommend this app!
Excellent note-taking app!
I've tried a lot of sticky notes types of apps, and Sticky Notes HD is so far the best for me. The interface is pretty intuitive. The only minor hitch for me is that a pencil icon is used to indicate "edit the note", rather than "draw on the note or use your Apple Pencil or stylus to add things to the note." Other than that it's a fine app.
I'm still exploring it and am finding room for future updates. For example, it would be nice to be able to reorder notes by dragging them. Also, I'd like the option to use these as real sticky notes: being able to position notes around the screen rather than viewing as a list of prioritized notes. But these are minor things—the app is great for just taking notes...
Pretty good but would be awesome with tweaks.
I really like the potential this app has. I needed to be able to categorize “to dos” but it would be nice to have direct access to add to a list from the screen where the “pencil” is, to just tap within the note and be able to type. But instead you have to click the pencil, which moves you to the next screen where you click on the note and then changes again to the white background before you can enter text. So it takes 3 clicks to basically save what you’ve written. That’s a bit much. I intend to stick with this app a little longer but it would be nice to enter text from the first screen after the appropriate note is selected for higher efficiency as other sticky apps allow.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.