By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad.
See what the world is watching in music, gaming, entertainment, news and more. Subscribe to channels, share with friends, edit and upload videos, and watch on any device.
You can also create playlists, check out what’s trending, express yourself with comments, share videos with friends, cast a video to your TV, and more – all from inside the app.
FIND VIDEOS YOU LOVE FAST
- Browse personal recommendations on the home tab
- See the latest from the creators you follow on the subscriptions tab
- Discover the world’s hottest videos on the trending tab
- Look up videos you watched or liked on the library tab
CONNECT AND SHARE
- Let people know how you feel with likes, comments, or shares
- Create, edit, add filters or music, and upload your own videos all inside the app
Get 1 month of YouTube Red for free. Existing YouTube Red or Google Play Music members and users of either service who have already received this 30 day trial are not eligible. Monthly charges apply for YouTube Red membership outside of trial periods.
If you subscribe via iTunes:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase
Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
YouTube paid service terms: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms_paidservice
What's New in Version 12.35
• Adjust video playback speed with new player controls
Great but major bugs...
When I play a video after a few seconds it says “Something went wrong please try again" and that really annoys me because the video starts for the beginning again so if you have any answers please let me know! Over all AMAZING!❤️❤️❤️
Edit: okay there are a lot of bugs in the latest update it keeps saying “something went wrong please try again" and I can't play any video because of that HUGE ANNOYING BUG! The videos don't “stay" I mean that when I leave the page open for a few minutes it just goes away! These bugs really annoy me and I would like you to fix them please...I can't watch my daily videos and it's just annoying! It gets so annoying that I quit watching videos and play boring games! So I would love it if you fix theses major and huge bugs...thanks if you do!❤️❤️❤️❤️
This new update is garbage man the app crashes every few hours and sometimes won't play any videos consistently saying that something went wrong or when you click on a video sometimes it will play but the sound will glitch and sound like a mash of on constant noise. Leaving the app doesn't fix it and completely shutting it down doesn't ether something really needs to be done or something because this is ridiculous, it's always something with each new update I mean seriously has google ever heard of the term "if it ain't broke don't fix it" well now you broke it so please fix it properly and then don't fix again unless it absolutely needs it like it does now or at least do some extensive testing before releasing it. Thank you
This is basically a downgraded website.
None of this hate in this review is going into the desktop website, but I have many negative notes about the mobile app.
1. Okay, seriously? Do I have to point out the elephant in the app? Well, I do have to point it out anyway. It’s the fact that you have to leave the mobile display active when you’re trying to watch a video or listening to music. You can’t even leave the app running in the background. And what’s the workaround? Take a laptop and play a video and minimize the browser, if it isn’t Edge or pay a fee in order to “fix” the app. This feature is on desktop for free, why should you have to pay for it to be on mobile then? My iPhone battery would thank the app devs if they actually fixed this.
2. No looping. Easy. It’s just that easy. On desktop it’s a right click on the video. On mobile it’s non existent. Fix this.
3. No quality control over on cellular data. Without quality control, this app stops working completely because it’s trying to load a high quality video on a 2G network. Fix this as well.
I’ll rate this app 5 stars if these 3 simple things are fixed.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 12, 2017
- Version: 12.35
- Size: 150 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2017 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- YouTube Red$12.99
- YouTube Red$12.99
- YouTube Red$12.99
- YouTube Red$7.99
- YouTube Red$9.99