By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad.
See what the world is watching in music, gaming, entertainment, news and more. Explore the hottest videos on YouTube with the new trending tab. Subscribe to channels, share with friends, edit and upload videos, and watch on any device.
With a new design, you can now have fun exploring videos you love more easily and quickly than before. Just tap an icon or swipe to switch between recommended videos, the trending tab, your subscriptions, and your account.
You can also subscribe to your favorite channels, create playlists, edit and upload videos, check out what’s trending, express yourself with comments or shares, cast a video to your TV, and more – all from inside the app.
With the official YouTube app you can enjoy your favorite videos, creators, and music for free.
FIND VIDEOS YOU LOVE FAST
- Browse personal recommendations on the home tab
- See the latest from the creators you follow on the subscriptions tab
- Discover the world’s hottest videos on the trending tab
- Look up videos you’ve watched and your like history on the account tab
CONNECT AND SHARE
- Let people know how you feel with likes, comments, or shares
- Edit, add filters, add music, and upload your own videos all inside the app
What's New in Version 11.33
Better suggestions: Now you can mark recommended videos under 'Up next' as 'Not interested'
You no longer have to refresh every tab when re-connecting to the network
Good overall, but an annoying bug.
This app is great. Some
people say that they hate the style, I think it's great and easy to use. This app is perfect for what it id meant to do, watch videos. Well, almost perfect. This bug is kind of rare, but it happens a few times a week. I watch a video and then somewhere along the audio keeps going but the video shows the intro again. I figured out that to undo this and to keep on with your video, scroll to the end of the video, the beginning, and then back to where you were and it should work. The bug is annoying but I can deal with it, but try to fix it.
Update looks weird, bug still happens.
Good update, except one problem...
This update helped a lot of bugs, and is pretty good. Though there is still a replying problem. I get a notification that someone has replied to my comment, but when i click on it, it doesn't take me to the comment, and I have to go through every single comment on the video to find my comment. Please fix this.
Stop changing the overlay
I love the app but it seems like every other day there is a new overlay for the app. Just when u get used to it there is a new one!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Aug 30, 2016
- Version: 11.33
- Size: 95.2 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2016 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- YouTube Red$12.99