By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad.
See what the world is watching in music, gaming, entertainment, news and more. Explore the hottest videos on YouTube with the new trending tab. Subscribe to channels, share with friends, edit and upload videos, and watch on any device.
With a new design, you can now have fun exploring videos you love more easily and quickly than before. Just tap an icon or swipe to switch between recommended videos, the trending tab, your subscriptions, and your account.
You can also subscribe to your favorite channels, create playlists, edit and upload videos, check out what’s trending, express yourself with comments or shares, cast a video to your TV, and more – all from inside the app.
With the official YouTube app you can enjoy your favorite videos, creators, and music for free.
FIND VIDEOS YOU LOVE FAST
-Browse personal recommendations on the home tab
-See the latest from the creators you follow on the subscriptions tab
-Discover the world’s hottest videos on the trending tab
-Look up videos you’ve watched and your like history on the account tab
CONNECT AND SHARE
-Let people know how you feel with likes, comments, or shares
-Edit, add filters, add music, and upload your own videos all inside the app
What's New in Version 11.19
Bug fixes and stability improvements
should be better, a lot better - plus poor update documentation
1. Too slow to load videos. Organization needs to invest in many, many, many servers local to customers, particularly in NY - NJ area. Maximum time to wait for a video to start playing should be 5 seconds.
2. Application should retain buffered videos across suspension or rewind. Why should viewers have to start over again just because they choose to use multitasking capabilities of their devices?
3. Too hard to find how to see subscriptions and favorites, also subscription view should default to video, not activity.
4. as always, too many ads. should be no more than four minutes of ads per hour of actual content. if i wanted to see advertisements more frequently, i'd watch television.
5. too many ads are scams, need ability to report them.
6. All updates should have complete descriptions of what bugs are being fixed, what changes have been made, and what enhancements and functionality has been changed.
Without this, I will give the app a low rating.
Issues on the iPhone 4
Hey, so ever since a couple updates ago, I've been having a weird problem with the app on my old iPhone 4. The app often crashes when I try to open it (5/10 times actually) which is a bit annoying, but not as annoying as the next one. Sometimes when I'm watching a video, if I try to tap the screen to pause a playing video, it won't respond to touch or tilt, so I have to keep closing the app and opening it again.
The latest update
The app usually work 5 stars but ever since I updated it a few hours ago it won't let me watch videos it stuck on a black loading screen usually I would give this app 5 stars because it works so perfectly and I plan on doing that after it gets fixed and I know it's not my device because like I said before it was working perfectly a few hours ago not until after the update did it not work
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 24, 2016
- Version: 11.19
- Size: 52.7 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2016 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- YouTube Red$12.99