By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad.
See what the world is watching in music, gaming, entertainment, news and more. Explore the hottest videos on YouTube with the new trending tab. Subscribe to channels, share with friends, edit and upload videos, and watch on any device.
With a new design, you can now have fun exploring videos you love more easily and quickly than before. Just tap an icon or swipe to switch between recommended videos, the trending tab, your subscriptions, and your account.
You can also subscribe to your favorite channels, create playlists, edit and upload videos, check out what’s trending, express yourself with comments or shares, cast a video to your TV, and more – all from inside the app.
With the official YouTube app you can enjoy your favorite videos, creators, and music for free.
FIND VIDEOS YOU LOVE FAST
- Browse personal recommendations on the home tab
- See the latest from the creators you follow on the subscriptions tab
- Discover the world’s hottest videos on the trending tab
- Look up videos you’ve watched and your like history on the account tab
CONNECT AND SHARE
- Let people know how you feel with likes, comments, or shares
- Edit, add filters, add music, and upload your own videos all inside the app
What's New in Version 11.39
Now it's easier to differentiate between comments and replies. Additionally, you can reply to a reply by tapping on the reply, or by tapping on the 3 dot menu.
SEXUAL CONTENT THAT I DID NOT ASK FOR
It's so annoying when I do searches for most recently uploaded videos and hella playlists show up with sexual thumbnails. Some how the playlists are rigged to have titles that are related to what I'm searching for. So it's annoying, disgusting, and scary every time I try to search for something, I do not want to see naked people. When you click into the playlists there's like one or two sexual videos and the rest are Zumba videos if I was look for Zumba videos. There's no way I can report all or them, there's way too many and I don't want to click on them. Please, I do not want to see stuff like that.
And can you guys make a home button or something, that way I don't have to keep pressing the back button like a bajillian times after searching for things and want to go back to my subscription.
Way too glitchy.
So my device doesn't bring the app but I install anyways because it is an essential part I guess but doesn't really feel as if it is.
1. Randomly puts me on a random frame everytime
2. Advertisements are pitch black and they also take me off that vid. For example in watching a Google Ad and it does t even work.
3.New Update makes it even more worse. Ever since I got the new Update that is when all of the above started happening. Google, you should really fix that and I'm sure I'm not the only one experiencing these glitches/bugs.
4.Sometimes the videos not the ads turn pitch black too. I'm not the only one experiencing this either, my bro has experienced this glitch too.
And all of the above is what you should fix . Now here I'm not saying it's a bad app. Just that these bugs might only be on iOS. So please fix that and I might rate a better review depending on your fixes to the app. Thank you very much if you have read all the way here and please fix these glitches because I have been having these happen to me a lot recently. Yes I refreshed my app and everything I could think of to fix this but nothing works.
The update did absolutely nothing. The back buttons are to close to the play button so every time I try to pause the video I end up going back to the previous one. It constantly glitches where I can't press anything. When you press the home button and go to another app you can't continue playing the video. Also when you open the app again to resume the video you were watching the video goes black and the play button does nothing so you have to close the app then go to your history or search the video to watch it again. It does not save your spot in the video so you have to eyeball it and try to remember your spot. It crashes all the time and is completely unreliable. Do not get this app it's better to just go on the website.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 11, 2016
- Version: 11.39
- Size: 104 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2016 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- YouTube Red$12.99
- YouTube Red$7.99