Getodo - Easy to-do and task list
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**Now support iPad!
Forgetful? Often procrastinate? Feeling inefficient?
All you need is a simple and effective tool to help you manage all your personal matters, like Getodo!
So, how is Getodo different? Well, it has many distinctive features:
- Intuitive and elegant interface design
- Seamless interaction: drag-and-drop to prioritise, promote/demote tasks
- Easy breakdown of tasks into smaller, more do-able bits to help you tackle procrastination
- Ability to review your task with visualised task progress chart and allow you to adjust time allocation to improve efficiency
- Ability to delegate tasks to others to allow collaboration with transparency of each other's progress status
- Ability to share task list, like sharing a shopping list with your partner
- Cloud-based synchronisation to allow you easy access to your tasks anywhere, anytime
- More supprise just after your download:)
#Featured in Apple's iPhone5 AD!
#Recommended by AppAdvice, ifans, best10apps#
- Break down tasks recursively
- Delegate tasks to other people
- Share lists with others
- Colorful tasks for category or priority
- Landscape support
- Cloud sync
- Web interface to manage tasks
- Beautiful themes
- Set reminder for tasks
- Review tasks by chart and calendar
- Gestures and cool animations
You can also learn more from our website: http://getodo.com
So, go head, we invite you to try Getodo!
*** What our customers say ***
* "Wow !! - This is how an iPhone/iPad to-do app should work. Intuitive, flexible and powerful. On the power side: multiple tiers of to-dos/projects. On the flexible side, it is super easy to promote, demote and move subtasks. Love it." -- C.greaves
* "I love this app! Set up lists for everything, and the color coding helps me differentiate. I enjoy not having to date everything. Plus who doesn't love crossing things off a list?? Lol" --Ms.Liss
* "This is a great to-do app. I use it like a daily scheduler because of the simplicity. I've been searching for a app like this and finally found it. I love how you can regroup tasks within each other and take them back out." --EdZillaah
* "Best to-do/checklist app I've come across. Main features that work for me: cloud sync,nested lists,simple/focused,looks great,share tasks. This app is sure to get very popular..." --Drdrink
Also, we would love to hear from you, if you have any suggestions for us to better improve Getodo!
Sina Weibo: http://weibo.com/getodo
What's New in Version 1.6.2
Minor bug fixes.
Keeps me organized
I love how this app is so easy to use and easy to categories the different things that I have to do.
The little list that it makes you go through in the beginning really helps you learn how to use the app.
The only thing that I don't really like is the time, I mean I like how it is able to be set to the minute but I just hate scrolling through the minutes to round to the number I want. There isn't the option to double tap to make them in intervals of 5 minutes like other apps.
Had it one day, awesome
I love it it's really useful. I can't get the online sync to work but otherwise love it. Get it.
Love this light weight to do app. Dark theme too. 5 stars ur way if it was easy to email a list
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 29, 2014
- Version: 1.6.2
- Size: 3.7 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Nate Wang
- © getodo.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.