Getodo - Easy to-do and task list
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Forgetful? Often procrastinate? Feeling inefficient?
All you need is a simple and effective tool to help you manage all your personal matters, like Getodo!
So, how is Getodo different? Well, it has many distinctive features:
- Intuitive and elegant interface design
- Seamless interaction: drag-and-drop to prioritise, promote/demote tasks
- Easy breakdown of tasks into smaller, more do-able bits to help you tackle procrastination
- Ability to review your task with visualised task progress chart and allow you to adjust time allocation to improve efficiency
- Ability to delegate tasks to others to allow collaboration with transparency of each other's progress status
- Ability to share task list, like sharing a shopping list with your partner
- Cloud-based synchronisation to allow you easy access to your tasks anywhere, anytime
- More supprise just after your download:)
#Featured in Apple's iPhone5 AD!
#Recommended by AppAdvice, ifans, best10apps#
- Break down tasks recursively
- Delegate tasks to other people
- Share lists with others
- Colorful tasks for category or priority
- Landscape support
- Cloud sync
- Web interface to manage tasks
- Beautiful themes
- Set reminder for tasks
- Review tasks by chart and calendar
- Gestures and cool animations
You can also learn more from our website: http://getodo.com
So, go head, we invite you to try Getodo!
*** What our customers say ***
* "Wow !! - This is how an iPhone/iPad to-do app should work. Intuitive, flexible and powerful. On the power side: multiple tiers of to-dos/projects. On the flexible side, it is super easy to promote, demote and move subtasks. Love it." -- C.greaves
* "I love this app! Set up lists for everything, and the color coding helps me differentiate. I enjoy not having to date everything. Plus who doesn't love crossing things off a list?? Lol" --Ms.Liss
* "This is a great to-do app. I use it like a daily scheduler because of the simplicity. I've been searching for a app like this and finally found it. I love how you can regroup tasks within each other and take them back out." --EdZillaah
* "Best to-do/checklist app I've come across. Main features that work for me: cloud sync,nested lists,simple/focused,looks great,share tasks. This app is sure to get very popular..." --Drdrink
Also, we would love to hear from you, if you have any suggestions for us to better improve Getodo!
Sina Weibo: http://weibo.com/getodo
What's New in Version 1.6.8
Optimisation and fix notification issue for iOS8.
I put my iPhone 6 to sleep while "gettodo" was still running. When I attempted to utilize my phone later, it would freeze each time I attempted to swipe this app away or do anything else, the app kept taking center stage. I tried to shut my phone down, but the shut-down slider wouldn't slide. It wouldn't do anything the 10+ times I tried to force reset it, and SIRI wasn't no help. When I hooked it up to iTunes to reset, iTunes wouldn't allow me for some odd reason. I was able to delete it from my phone though the iTunes iPhone App Tab, just needed the phone to reset so that it would take effect. After wasting 30 minutes, that I want back, the phone shut off and I got my phone. It's an iPhone 6 with the latest updates. Maybe you should check into that. I have never had a problem like this before, and I am very sure that it was related to "gettodo".
Good but for one annoying bug
I use this app for all my lists but the one I use it most for is my grocery list. It goes black very often during a trip to the store and the only way to get it back is to kill the current session, open the app again and then choose my grocery list again. This has happened sins I had the Pp on my iPhone 4s and now on my iPhone 6. My iOS is up to date. Can someone please fix this?
Might be good if it worked
I downloaded it but skipped the sign up. The screen went black. I restarted it and this time I could see the help tasks they start you off with. I tried the menu items on the bottom to see what they did. Black screen again. I had to restart again. Uninstalled. I may try it again in the future to see if the stability has improved.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 03, 2014
- Version: 1.6.8
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Nate Wang
- © getodo.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.