Stream movies and TV shows recommended for you, including Prime Originals like The Grand Tour, The Man in the High Castle, and award-winning kids series Tumble Leaf.
• Customers with Prime can stream a vast library of movies and TV shows at no additional cost.
• Customers in the U.S., UK, Germany, Austria, and Japan can watch videos purchased or rented at Amazon.
• Download movies and TV shows over Wi-Fi or cellular to watch anywhere, anytime.
• Prime members in India can enjoy hundreds of top Bollywood and regional Indian hits like Sultan, Baar Baar Dekho, Kabali, Dhoom series, and more!
• View IMDB data about the actors, songs, and trivia related to your videos during playback with X-Ray.
• Watch on your Apple TV directly by downloading the separate tvOS app (requires Apple TV 3rd generation or later)
• Wirelessly stream from your phone to TV using AirPlay (requires Apple TV 2nd generation or later).
• Add videos to your Watchlist to watch later on any other Prime Video-compatible device.
• Access hundreds of thousands of movies and TV episodes you bought or rented including new release movies or the latest TV programming, with the ability to download titles for offline viewing.
• Start watching the next episode of the show you are currently streaming automatically with Auto Play.
If you subscribe to Prime Video via iTunes where available, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and your membership will automatically renew monthly unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the then current membership period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of each membership period at the rate of your selected plan. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal anytime by going to My Account or through iTunes.
Improved app stability and multi-language support in addition to our regular enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Stream thousands of movies and TV shows.
Strongly Recommend Man in the High Castle
I’m a student of history and World War II in particular. I can say without qualification that The Man in the High Castle is one of the finest, best-written miniseries to ever be produced. It is full of very sophisticated historical nuance that the true history buff will pick up on and appreciate. It is great storytelling, you care deeply about the characters, and you see how utterly twisted American life could have become under Nazi and Japanese occupation. You see the Nazi domination of Europe extended to America, how American Nazi collaborators would have run the country and how a covert American native Resistance might have fought to undermine the military occupation. Just superb! Oh, by the way, the Nazis got the bomb first and used it on Washington DC. And they only allow the Japanese to occupy our West Coast until they are ready to make their move...After watching this creative and sophisticated Alternative History series, you will be sorry there was no Season 3.
Original programming can be mediocre
Good delivery system, reasonably priced, decent movie and tv show selection, but some of the original programming is mediocre ranging to so-bad-it’ll-set-your-teeth-on-edge bad, shows like Transparent or Mozart in the Jungle start off strong but quickly degenerate into the worst Showtime-like cheesy schmaltz of star pimping, tired old tropes taking the place of plots, and comic relief comprising little more than a parade of characters written solely as one walking quirk each, while others like The Man in the High Castle are just jarringly bad from the get-go, seemingly written by a committee who studied what tonal elements make up a dystopian setting and then assembled these elements while committing zero interiority to the show. Aesthetics and taste are not Jeff Bezos’ strong suits, apparently. But otherwise this is a fine service, just don’t accidentally step off into Amazon’s own focus group-driven attempts at film or television production and you’ll be fine.
- AMZN Mobile LLC
- 99 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Copyright 2018 Amazon.com and its affiliates.
- In-App Purchases
- Prime Video Monthly $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.