Dungeon Hunter 4
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Venture forth into the most immersive, accomplished, and addictive chapter of the acclaimed action RPG saga!
REDISCOVER THE THRILL OF DUNGEON CRAWLING
- Progress through an EPIC STORYLINE & stunning environments
- SLASH hundreds of enemies and massive bosses
- LOOT countless items
EXPERIENCE A TRUE RPG
- Choose from 4 character Classes with unique combat styles
- UPGRADE your battle skills
- CUSTOMIZE, craft and charm your gear
- Unveil the mysteries around your warrior
GO FOR MULTIPLAYER ACTION
- Enter COOP arenas for highly intense fights
- Show off your battle skills in the PVP modes!
The Demons, a race thought to have been extinguished eons ago, have returned. You awaken from what seemed like a nightmare to find your kingdom, Valenthia, decimated. Unharmed from the battle, you are mysteriously gifted with tremendous new power and skills. You could be your people’s only remaining hope…
** Supports Game Controllers made for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Game Controller support requires iOS 7 or later and is compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPad 2 or later, and iPod touch (5th generation).
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
What's New in Version 1.6.1
This update includes bug fixes and other improvements:
- Menu navigation improved
- Leaderboard display fixed
- Crash at launch for some users fixed
- Gryphon Shard capacity increased & regeneration timer implemented
If you haven’t already, be sure to also check out Dungeon Hunter 4’s latest feature, the NEW EVENTS MODE:
- Participate in a brutal new array of both SOLO & PvP CHALLENGES
- Events will have you slashing through 4 NEW DUNGEONS: Battle through the shrieking halls in the Vault of the Voice, fight back in the Haunted Sanctum, prove you're a true warlord in the Shattered Temple, and awaken the ancient demons in the Crimson Stronghold
- Ravage dungeons and complete these events to receive unique rewards and a chance at BRAND-NEW WEAPONS and ARMOR SETS, exclusive to this new mode!
- Stay alert as NEW EVENTS will be added constantly; don’t miss out on your chance to grab rewards!
It's a good game but the update didn't do anything for me
I only entered the App Store to express my outrage that the top ten players in the blood match all have the same huge number of vials and that it hardly seems like a coincidence. What I found was an update.
Now, I've been wanting an update for a few weeks. You can't see your character's stats anymore--the minor ones like crit chance and crit bonus--and I was hoping this update brought that back. Nope.
Improved menu navigation? Please point me to the version that doesn't use that slow fade into my inventory when I come from the in-game menu. It's so slow I get hives. It's also difficult to click the Sell Item on the iPhone on the first try. The button is so small and sometimes I can see it depress but it doesn't register that I tapped it. Why?
Overall a fun game that keeps you engaged with nearly impossible level 10 charms, day-long item upgrades, and a demand for your money at every launch.
I know software developers have to eat, but....
I would rather pay up front than have to pay later in order to play at a higher level. I also would like to see more advanced levels in the crafting options. I cannot craft anything suitable for a level 50 character. Why is soulstone there if nothing can be crafted. All that said, it is a fun game.
Since I got this app.. I only get to sleep max of 4 hrs/day. The recent update that lead to events is the best thing that ever happened! Gives non paying players like me the chance to get gems and high end items as rewards. Kudos! The customer care team also rocks!! They really make it a point to fix the issue and sort it out. I've reported 3 issues and all of them are resolved now!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 22, 2014
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 813 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the logo Gameloft are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Rogue's Cache of Gems$1.99
- Smith's Savings of Gems$4.99
- Merchant's Stockpile of Gems$9.99
- Baron's Fortune of Gems$19.99
- Rogue's Cache of Gems$0.99
- Merchant's Stockpile of Gems$4.99
- King's Ransom of Gems$49.99
- Baron's Fortune of Gems$13.99
- Smith's Savings of Gems$2.99
- Baron's Fortune of Gems$9.99