By iThink Project Solutions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Weekend Sale - FREE!
The new release of Simple Receipt has a completely redesigned UI, easy-to-use interface, simplicity to the core, scalable receipt tracking, bug-free usability, easy PDF generation, image cropping and iCloud integration!
We appreciate our loyal customers, and if you already purchased our app you will never be charged a penny more! No subscriptions and no new fees for you, for life! We appreciate our customers and we know you will be thrilled with the new version of Simple Receipt!
Simple Receipt is the only simple receipt solution! - The easiest and most affordable way to organize your daily receipts and create expense reports in a matter of seconds!
No email sign-up. No recurring costs. No hassle.
With Simple Receipt, you never have to worry about holding on to and rummaging through bags of old receipts. Simply take a picture of your receipt with your iPhone or iPad, add some details and you’re done! Get ready to throw out all of your physical receipts, because Simple Receipt is here!
The IRS now allows all physical receipts to be digitalized. This means that you can now store all of your receipts in picture format on your iPhone without having to worry about carrying around a shoebox of hundreds of old, crinkled up receipts!
What can Simple Receipt do?
- Replace your physical receipts with digital copies with iCloud integration
- Categorizes your receipts based on categories (like Gas, Food, Travel, etc.) or by event (e.g. - July Work Trip)
- Receipt images are stored in customizable folders as well as an easy-to-use calendar format to visually track your daily expenses
- Create and email an expense report simply by choosing a date range and category, and all of your receipt images and details will be automatically exported to a PDF file to email
- Print full expense reports based on date range and category directly from your iPhone or iPad (AirPort printer must be setup for this functionality)
- Sync receipts to every iOS device with and ensure a safe backup of all receipt data with iCloud
This is how Simple Receipt can help you:
You’re traveling for work. You have to get gas, eat, and pay for a hotel for several days. At the end of your stressful trip, you need to create an expense report to get reimbursed by your employer. You have to rummage through your car, suitcase and bags to find all of the receipts you need just to submit an expense report - Way too much effort. Simple Receipt to the rescue! With Simple Receipt, you can simply snap a photo of your receipt, set the category (gas, food, etc.) and date, and voila! You’re done! If you want to print your receipts or email your receipt expense report to the Accounting Department, simple choose a date range and category that you want to send and Simple Receipt does the rest automatically! A PDF with all of your receipt images and details will be condensed into a PDF and sent to the recipient of your choosing via email!
Simple Receipt – keep receipts simple!
What's New in Version 1.4
Fixed iCloud integration issues in version 1.3.
NOTE: For users who have already updated to version 1.3, we regret to inform you that receipt data was lost if you previously updated. For users who have already installed or updated to version 1.3, it is recommended to delete the app from the device before installing version 1.4. Once again, we deeply apologize for the inconvenience and can assure that this will never happen again.
While this is exactly the type of app I've been looking for, it needs work. I love that I can create my own categories and file multiple receipts under each category, even from different stores. It's also nice to add a memo to each receipt.
Two major flaws with the app:
1. It will stop working intermittently. I can record a few receipts, then suddenly after taking a picture of my next receipt, it locks up and I can't change the categories or save the data. I must close the app and start over for it to work again.
2. There is NO rhyme or reason to the order of receipts in each category. Nor is there an option to sort them by name, date, or dollar amount. This makes finding a receipt within a category rather tedious if you have recorded numerous receipts. Other than fixing the bugs that lock up the app, this is the #1 improvement I would like to see.
Easiest receipt app yet
This receipt app is my favorite out of all of the receipt apps that I downloaded. It's super easy to use and the update added iCloud.
Each time, after taking a picture of my receipt, the app will not let me change the fields necessary to save the entry. Contacted the developers, and got a quick response and fix to the issue the first time. But since then, the app has not worked properly, and I have not heard back from the developers. Some are having success, but it's just not working on my 4S.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 04, 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: iThink Project Solutions, LLC
- © iThinkiApp
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.