Healthline Body Maps – 3D Human Anatomy
By Healthline Networks, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With a full set of 30 retina display, rotatable 3D models for both the male and female body, definitions, videos and a mark-up feature, BodyMaps is a must have reference tool for students and practicing clinicians. You can also freeze the screen on any rotatable model, mark-up the image and share it with patients or colleagues.
Easy navigation and advanced search helps users at all levels of knowledge quickly and easily find and explore any anatomical structure at any dissection layer--from the skin through the muscles and organs all the way down to the bone. Rotate, pinch and zoom into any region to view it in highly textured detail.
Key Features include:
• Full color, high-resolution (retina display) 3D rotatable images depicting roughly 1,000 anatomical structures
• 30 rotatable models of parts of the body such as the eye, knee, and heart with both male and female versions
• 200 videos depicting how the body works
• Location pins, overlay effects and matching descriptions help you isolate and explore any area of interest
• Mark-up tool to draw directly on an image and share it by email
• Search using either clinical terms or everyday language. For example, typing in “eardrum” will take you to an image of the tympanic membrane and explain its physiologic function.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
• Minor improvements
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 24, 2012
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 824 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Healthline Networks, Inc
- © 2012 Healthline Networks Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.