5 ways to become more productive with InFocus Pro! A Calendar, Checklist, To-do's, Projects & Notes, all-in-one. A great tool to easily get organized. InFocus Pro comes with indispensable tools for staying organized so you can get things done quicker and have more free time to do the things you love.
Great for work, school, shopping, organizing events, planning a vacation and organizing your daily life. Highly flexible so you can choose the way you want to organize yourself, from a simple checklist to a more complex project with to do’s and notes. With InFocus Pro, you are in control!
Ranked in the top 25 productivity apps multiple times in 2013, 2014 and 2015.
5 Apps All-In-One:
• To Do
• Be unique & personalize your Calendar with your own background image
• List, Day, Week & Month View for greater flexibility on the style you like
• Set alerts so you don’t forget an appointment again
• Set repeating events so you can easily create multiple events without any extra typing
• Add Notes to your Calendar so you can be better prepared for you appointments
• Use Apple, Google, Yahoo Calendars and have them sync to these accounts so your always connected
• Handwrite your calendar event for quicker entry
• You can listen to your events with text to voice so you can be hands-free
• Share your events with your co-workers, colleagues, family members or friends
• A simple checklist which allows for quick entry
• Organize by project so you can be more efficient
• Set an alert to your checklist item so you don’t miss important things to do
• Hold and drag your list items so you can re-order your list fast
• Listen to your checklist items with text to voice so you can be hands-free
• Handwrite your Checklist item for quicker entry
• Share your checklist with your co-workers, colleagues, family members or friends
• Integrates with To Do & Projects module so no need to retype your entries
• A structured to do list for more precise organization
• Add a priority to your to do's so you know what's important
• Assign a project to your to do for enhanced organization
• View your to do’s with a variety of organizational tabs for more efficient viewing
• Set an alert to your to do’s so you don’t miss anything important again
• Add a start and end date which helps you keep track of start and completion dates
• Listen to your to do’s with text to voice so you can be hands-free
• Handwrite your to do for quicker entry
• Share your to do’s with your co-workers, colleagues, family members or friends
• Integrates with Checklist & Projects module so no need to retype your entries
• Color code your project folders so you can be more efficient and you can easily find folders
• Add a priority to your Projects so you know which projects are high priority
• Add subfolders to your projects so they are easier for you to view and for more advanced organization
• Add to do’s and notes to your project which allows you to have more powerful and advanced project organization that can handle all your projects
• Share your projects with your co-workers, colleagues, family members or friends
• Integrates with Checklist & To Do modules so no need to retype your entries
• Add text, handwritten sticky notes, pictures and sketches to your notes which will allow you greater note taking abilities
• Assign a project to your notes for advanced organization
• Handwrite your note title for quicker entry
• Share your note by email with multiple formats (JPG, PDF) so your note is accessible by almost anyone
• Save your note on your Photo Album for more flexibility in sharing
• Password protect your app so your important things stay secured
• Backup your data to iTunes for added security so don’t need to worry about data loss
• All modules have search capabilities so you can easily find your what your working on fast
- Upgraded to work natively on iPad.
- Fixed bug that caused the app to crash the first time you add an event on the Calendar.
- Fixed Calendar Event overview so you can view long addresses.
- Misc bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Why isn’t this more popular?
I’ve been using calendar apps all the way since the Palm Treo 750 back in 2005ish era. That was the first true calendar! This app is the best one since. I’ve used all the others l, fantastical2 (my 2nd favorite) gTasks pro and etc. this app was letting you write on the screen like a tablet and combining task lists and to-do lists it is the best. An all in one app. It could use some polishing on the menu bar but that’s marginal. Bravo to whoever developed it.
Use all the time.... updates
I use this app all the time but I would enjoy if it was updated to support iPhone X. I also think it could use a fresh interface look and it’s been a year since an update. But functionally it is a go to app and one that is used to organize my work and personal life and I love it. I rarely ever review apps either FYI
Excellent Business Assistant!!
I use this app everyday to manage not only my business but also my family appointments and obligations. I recently started using the additional features (such as notes) which I'm still discovering. Great app!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.