InFocus Pro - Calendar, To Do, Notes & Projects All-in-One Organizer
By Elixir Software Group Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Five Productivity Tools in one, for easier and improved productivity. InFocus Pro comes with indispensable tools for staying organized so you can get things done quicker and have more free time to do the things you love.
Great for work, school, shopping, organizing events, planning a vacation and organizing your daily life. Highly flexible so you can choose the way you want to organize yourself, from a simple checklist, to a more complex project with to do’s and notes. With InFocus Pro, you are in control!
Limited Time Offer at this price, so download InFocus Pro now!
5 Apps All-In-One:
• To Do
• Be unique & personalize your Calendar with your own background image
• List, Day, Week & Month View for greater flexibility on the style you like
• Set alerts so you don’t forget an appointment again
• Set repeating events so you can easily create multiple events without any extra typing
• Add Notes to your Calendar so you can be better prepared for you appointments
• Use Apple, Google, Yahoo Calendars and have them sync to these accounts so your always connected
• Handwrite your calendar event for quicker entry
• You can listen to your events with text to voice so you can be hands free
• Share your events with your co-workers, colleagues, family members or friends
• A simple checklist which allows for quick entry
• Organize by project so you can be more efficient
• Set an alert to your checklist item so you don’t miss important things to do
• Hold and drag your list items so you can re-order your list fast
• Listen to your checklist items with text to voice so you can be hands free
• Handwrite your Checklist item for quicker entry
• Share your checklist with your co-workers, colleagues, family members or friends
• Integrates with To Do & Projects module so no need to retype your entries
• A structured to do list for more precise organization
• Add a priority to your to do's so you know what's important
• Assign a project to your to do for enhanced organization
• View your to do’s with a variety of organizational tabs for more efficient viewing
• Set an alert to your to do’s so you don’t miss anything important again
• Add a start and end date which helps you keep track of start and completion dates
• Listen to your to do’s with text to voice so you can be hands free
• Handwrite your to do for quicker entry
• Share your to do’s with your co-workers, colleagues, family members or friends
• Integrates with Checklist & Projects module so no need to retype your entries
• Color code your project folders so you can be more efficient and you can easily find folders
• Add a priority to your Projects so you know which projects are high priority
• Add subfolders to your projects so they are easier for you to view and for more advanced organization
• Add to do’s and notes to your project which allows you to have more powerful and advanced project organization that can handle all your projects
• Share your projects with your co-workers, colleagues, family members or friends
• Integrates with Checklist & To Do modules so no need to retype your entries
• Add text, handwritten sticky notes, pictures and sketches to your notes which allows you greater note taking abilities
• Assign a project to your notes for advanced organization
• Handwrite your note title for quicker entry
• Share your note by email with multiple formats (JPG, PDF) so your note is accessible by almost anyone
• Save your note on your Photo Album for more flexibility in sharing
• Password protect your app so your important things stay secured
• Backup your data to iTunes for added security so don’t need to worry about data loss
• All modules have search capabilities so you can easily find your what your working on fast
What's New in Version 3.2.0
- Added Touch ID
- Show "Fixed" Date & Time only for iCloud Calendars. Other Calendar do not support it.
- Fixed Month View from adding duplicate events in the tableView after entering foreground
- Fixed Calendar Event note so that multiple line notes show on event details.
- Add Version number to Setting
- Fixed Repeating Events
- Allow Music to keep playing in the background
One of the best apps out there.
This is a great organizational app and is worth a download. It has some very unique features different form other apps. Under a project, you can create sub-projects. Each project/sub-project can have tasks, notes, sticky notes, and photos. This was very helpful when I was planning a large home improvement job. I was able to break down what needed to be done into smaller projects (prep, actual work, clean-up), each with it's own set of tasks, notes, photos, etc. so that everything was organized. I think the imbedded photos for a project is a GREAT idea. I didn't use the sticky note too much, because my writing is terrible on-screen, but the function works very well.
The only thing this app doesn't have is context tagging (or at least I couldn't find it). I've been using another app where this is available and I find I use it a lot. The other thing I don't like about this app is how it looks. At first I thought I would like it since it has a very familiar folder-tab look to it. But after using it for my project, I found that when I expanded a project file, it was visually confusing for me. I'm not knocking any stars from this app as these are two minor quibbles that don't affect the quality of this app.
Review by a real user
I'm baffled by the glowing reviews. This is an app that has some future potential but still needs a lot of work. The 3 major failings are: 1) it is portrait mode only, many of us like to prop our iPads open in landscape while using business-type apps. 2) no cloud or other file sharing only the ability to send archaic emails, that's the kiss of death for any organizer app. 3) lack of consistency from function to function, the settings are all different and there are no global settings. This app right now is still in its early basic stages, I hope the developer keeps working on it and making it better.
Good so far
They a keep asking me for a rating and I want to just not right now. So far so good. Not many calendars can search or are as pretty and I use the iPhones icalanadar so much it won't let me edit at times but this one does (most do bc I have tried a lot of calendars but they don't search and this one does)
Would have been 5 stars if it would have given me more time to rate and I have a ton of apps and only a hand full of ratings so that should say a lot for this app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 18, 2015
- Version: 3.2.0
- Size: 20.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Elixir Software Group, Inc
- © 2015 Elixir Software Group Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.