By Amix Capital Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Rapid SSH is the powerful and complete IP terminal emulator for iPad and iPhone - supports RS232 Serial over Wifi, SSHv1, v2, SSH Agent, Telnet, Raw, integrated TFTP Server, fully scriptable, Dropbox.com, multi-session and much more!
- Full SSH implementation - most others only support only SSH version2, RapidSSH fully supports SSH version 1, 2, SSH Agent, full RSA/DSA key import in OpenSSH or Putty format
- Direct interaction via soft or bluetooth keyboards
- Fully scriptable terminal - create powerful terminal scripts using simple "expect X, send Y" style scripting
- Full logging support - save logs locally, export directly, attach to emails etc. Individual log files for each session.
- Dropbox.com integration allows for (auto) upload of logs and download of configuration scripts, text files and saved sessions via the cloud quickly
- Tight clipboard integration and scratchpads for quickly editing and pasting text into the terminal
- Full multisession support - run upto 20 concurrent terminal sessions with background support for upto 10 minutes
- Screen sharing with the RapidSSH website allows for a remote web user to securely access iPad's terminal window via one-time token code
- Comprehensive manual, user forum and support site
Don't bother with other iOS terminal apps - get the best and most complete implementation available for less - RapidSSH
What's New in Version 1.102
- improved Airconsole support (Serial over Wifi)
- iOS7 Support
- French and German Localizations
- Bug Fixes
Buggy, slow, bluetooth keyboard unreliable.
Sadly, typing and scrolling is so incredibly slow (on iPad 3 with high-speed wi-fi connection) this is almost useless. Even clearing the screen is incredibly slow. Speed aside, this works only intermittently with an otherwise flawless Bluetooth keyboard — often typing is just ignored. Control key doesn’t work, nor does the Option key if that’s set to act as Control. Doesn’t automatically just set the rows and columns to be whatever fits. Line Wrap setting has no apparent effect on existing or new sessions. I was able to connect to an Linux box with a private key so it’s better than nothing for an emergency, but I’d rather have my money back.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 29, 2013
- Version: 1.102
- Size: 4.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Korean, Spanish
- Seller: Amix Capital Limited
- © Amix Capital Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.