By Grant Fowler
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
* Keep track of the amount you have contributed towards your savings goal
* or Record the amount of money you save in your piggy bank
* or use it to help you stay within budget when shopping
* View statistics on your savings progress (such as percentage)
* Customise the background colour to one of five colours
* Change your goal name and amount when necessary
* See how much you have left to save in dollars
* Use this handy thermometer in fundraisers, personal savings goals and help motivate yourself!
This app is a money counter only. It is not a bank account and, cannot be linked to one. All amounts in the app are shown in dollars ($)
Savings Tips at: https://www2.apscade.com/saver/
Nothing on this website should be taken as financial advice.
What's New in Version 1.4
For users of iOS8
Fix for Black Screen when starting the app
Removed option to start a new goal from the Goal Completion screen. Instructions are provided instead.
Added support for iPads
Does what it should , I am trying to save 4,000 and this lets me know how far I am away from reaching set goal. The add and subtract feature really allows you to keep on top of everything .
Don't buy I'll explain why
The app is outdated there hasn't been any recent updates to it in a while. You can only create one goal at a time. Starting a new one will result in deleting the current one you had. Not worth the money spent in my opinion even if it's a couple bucks
Does what it says and does it well. Makes it easy.
Would love if you could add multiple goals though.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 08, 2014
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 10.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Grant Fowler
- © 2014 Apscade
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.