By Grant Fowler
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Keep track of the amount you have contributed towards your savings goal
* or Record the amount of money you save in your piggy bank
* or use it to help you stay within budget when shopping
* View statistics on your savings progress (such as percentage)
* Customise the background colour to one of five colours
* Change your goal name and amount when necessary
* See how much you have left to save in dollars
This app is a money counter only. It is not a bank account and, cannot be linked to one. All amounts in the app are shown in dollars ($)
Savings Tips at: http://savingstips.apscade.com.au/
Nothing on this website should be taken as financial advice.
What's New in Version 1.3
Removed numbers and symbols from the goal title
Revised Create Goal and Edit Goal screens to improve usability
Added headings to all popups
Added subtract animation
Waste of $$
Great idea, but only allows you to track 1 goal. Version 2 is better, for a dollar more. They should let you upgrade to the next version for that dollar.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 22, 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 12.3 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Grant Fowler
- © 2012-2013 Apscade
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).