ACES - SASS Scoring
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Thanks to all the early supporters of ACES. We want to make ACES easily available to everyone so it's now free. Look for some exciting updates coming soon. ***
ACES makes scoring easy, fast, and fun. No matter the match size, you can have stats done shortly after the last shots are fired. The good folks who used to tap in thousands of scores can now join in the fun – both during and after the match. ACES.
- multiple posse support (any number of posse / shooters)
- easy one finger scoring
- simple and quick to use
- instant stage and match results
- easy competitor registration on the iPhone/iPad with memory of shooters for less typing
- complete match specification on the iPhone/iPad
- a PC is not needed to score match
- WiFi sharing of scores and match definitions between devices
- instant e-mail of match results from the device
- instant posting of match results to acesscoring.com
- a backup system for creating save points along the way
- an export function allowing export and import of match files
- import/export matches to/from SASS Premiere Scoring System and Round-Up Scoring Stystem
What's New in Version 1.2.6
- larger fonts on iPad
- new "Complete Scores" reports - show stage completion by stage or by posse
- new larger number pad for time entry
- auto-matic decimal point mode option to time entry
- voice confirmation on time entry
- larger font option on reports
- DNF/SDQ buttons re-positioned and MDQ button added to scoring screen
Makes scoring a breeze
Have been using ACES for a year. Great tool for simplifying score keeping. We run paper as a backup but have never needed it.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 29, 2013
- Version: 1.2.6
- Size: 22.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Scientific Toolworks, Inc.
- © NiftyBytes 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.