The official Walt Disney World® app! Now it’s easier than ever to plan and share your vacation details—at home and on the go.
- Quickly access real-time wait times, park hours, Character greetings, parade showtimes and more.
- Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to explore Walt Disney World Resort and easily see the dining options, attractions and more nearest to you.
- Find your way around with step-by-step directions to locations across Walt Disney World Resort.
- Purchase your theme park tickets.†
- Buy merchandise from Shop Disney Parks on the app. Browse keepsakes, find items in the park and ship to most U.S. addresses.
- Browse restaurant menus, make dining reservations, modify existing ones and even order your meal right from your phone at select locations.
- Select and modify your party’s FastPass+ experiences.
- Download, edit and share your Disney PhotoPass photos and videos throughout your vacation once you’ve purchased Memory Maker, a product
that gets you unlimited photos taken by our complimentary photographers at select locations.
- Search and filter activities by height requirements, locations, interests and
more to find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Keep select Disney Resort hotel reservations, dining plans and activities organized—all in one spot with My Plans.
- Save time by starting your Disney Resort hotel check-in process right on the app.
- Visit My Account to manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, MagicBands and cards, share plans with others and sign out.
- Share plans with others through Family & Friends.
- Discover official content for Walt Disney World Resort, including our 4 theme parks (Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® park), 2 water parks (Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach), Disney Springs, select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
†Ticket sales are for residents of the U.S. and Canada only and may not be available in some countries. Ticket prices are in USD only.
Have questions, problems, comments or suggestions? Reach out to us at email@example.com.
Connecting to the Internet in the parks: Without a strong Internet signal, wait times, park hours and schedules may not update accurately. You can see if your device is connected properly by checking under Settings.
Note: Some features in this app will require your full name, country, birthdate
and email address, as well as access to your location data. If Bluetooth is enabled on your device, this app will also collect your precise location information through beacon technology in order to improve your in-park experience, such as wait times. To facilitate the sign-in process, the app will
also require access to your email address, stored within Account Manager.
This app will request access to your camera to scan credit cards for purchases, link tickets and passes to your account, and scan and link PhotoPass cards.
The app will request access to your external storage to cache certain data for offline browsing. The app will request access to your contacts to assign purchased PhotoPass images to your contacts.
Optional planning tools may also ask you to provide details about your travel party. Some features in this app include the ability to make purchases and will require a Wi-Fi or mobile carrier data connection. Guests must be 18 years or older to make purchases.
Before downloading, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money.
This app provides you with the option to receive push notifications for
information relating to your visit to a Park or stay at a Disney Resort hotel.
With this release, we fixed bugs and improved overall app performance.
Ratings and Reviews
It's annoying to have to book a rides daily for a week a month (or two) in advance of our trip, more annoying dealing with the constraints of being there for 3 weeks and coordinating with friends/family coming & going in that period. This app adds insult to injury since it often crashes, lists bad/outdated data, and requires repeatedly scrolling to the day you're interested in.
I've had to redo plans multiple times to adapt to available rides and accommodate friends/family who don't yet understand how mandatorily it is to know exactly what park and ride they're going to be at 30 days in advance at 7am. Often the app lists the old fast passes plus new ones, sometimes with the correct # of people and sometimes not. Clicking on old/canceled ones results in an error. I then have to scroll all the way back down to the day/time I was viewing in the my plans screen to continue where I left off (that happens even if no error, when returning to the list after viewing a fast pass or mean reservation- be annoying it doesn't remember where I was). I've found the only way to clear old data is reinstall the app, and I've done that many times on my iPhone, my work iPhone, and my iPad while planning this trip. I can't wait till my vacation comes and goes so I can delete this app for good on all my devices! This needs to be better Disney!
My advice is to use the website - it's got it's own errors and drawbacks, but works less badly than he app.
One Time Situation
Now, normally I’d give this app a 5 star. I’ve had it for years and have been using it in every trip to any Disney Park I’ve been to. UNFORTUNATELY, however, this trip that I’m currently on while I write this review seems to be a little different. This time around the app seems to have gotten VERY slow and buggy, contrary to recent years. Every time I try to check times on Fast Passes, check the times of a restaurant or peek at the map to make sure we know where we’re going, the app takes longer than convenience would want. I even manage to make it to my destination every once in a while before the app manages to finish booting up. Fun stuff.
Bugs and lagging aside, I don’t want this review to be seen as something of a “Do Not Download.” This app is EXTREMELY useful and if it ends up running smooth for you, it’s a MUST DOWNLOAD in any of the Walt Disney Parks. Between Fast Pass reservations, to the maps, to the restaurant times and times/places to meet characters, the app will ABSOLUTELY make your trip a neater, easier and more enjoyable trip.
As the title hinted, this review is based off a one time situation. Disney normally never fails to deliver and I hope they fix these bugs so I can get back to praising them for their awesome delivery of service and experiences for guests of all ages!
RPC Room assignment
Did everything to not get dormer room in main building. Made reservation 5 months out, called to make room request of no dormer. Did not pay least possible available rate (thinking it would help not getting dormer). I know rooms were still available long after I reserved the room. Get to Hrand and get assigned dormer!!!!!! I know it’s no guarantee but after finding out the tub was way to deep and wife who is 5-2” with hip replacement had a hard time getting into and out of tub we went to front deal to get room change. We were told all rooms had been renovated 2 years ago and all tubs were the same. Well we had been at the Grand last year during hurricane Irma and knew that was a lie. They continued with this lie for a least 20 minutes saying no rooms to move to and all had the deep tubs. Offered to move to outer building with refund. Would not have come to Disney to stay in outer building. Long story short after 20 minutes of back and forth....they found a room we could move to next day still insisting it had a deep tub and was not a dormer. We get there and sure enough regular tub. So much aggravation when it could have been resolved much easier. I know some prefer dormers but I like having a couch and bathroom sinks separate from tub and toilet.
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 383.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Disney
- In-App Purchases
- One Day Memory Maker $69.99
- 30 Day Memory Maker $199.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.