By Mobile Utility
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Free to Write, NOTE MOKA
When listening to lectures, attending meetings and writing down your idea, just handwrite on your iPad freely. NOTE MOKA is newly born to make you free to write.
* Make your own library in your iPad
NOTE MOKA's unique bookshelf design has changed more beautiful and easier to use.
We provide 30 collections which can hold 84 notes each(84*30=2520 notes).
Put a name to each of the collections to verify and move your notes in the collection freely.
We will provide features to make your own collections more beautiful.
* Enhancing writing sensitivity and storing drawing history with no limit
The new and improved drawing engine has enhanced writing sensitivity and speed.
Unlimited Undo/Redo is possible. Even after flipping pages or turning off the app, you can restore your drawing histories.
* Importing and writing on PDF/PPT files
You can import PDF/PPT files and write on the document. Don’t be bothered to print any more.
You can share your handwritten documents via Email, Dropbox, Facebook and Twitter.
* Close to handwriting
You can easily zoom in and out by double-tapping with 2 fingers. When you write in the zoom mode, the writing area is moving to the right. When you reach the right end of the page, MOKA is word-wrapping automatically.
* Other Features
- Various templates: lined notes, graph papers, weekly/monthly calendar, musical notes and iPhone/iPad mock-up
- Quick Menu: When you write, you can easily select the menu and use your screen more widely and efficiently.
- Notes Merge: You can merge your notes to arrange your data with convenience.
* If you have any inquiry or problem, please feel free to ask us. We will answer you quickly.
NOTE MOKA Facebook: www.facebook.com/notemoka
NOTE MOAK Email: email@example.com
((( Only Available on Pro version )))
- Provides 30 collections which can hold 84 notes (free version: 20 notes)
- Importing PDF/PPT files
- Notes Merge, Note Lock
What's New in Version 2.0.5
Good but missing a few features
This is a great app for being able to write on PDFs and make your own notes, but is missing a feature to be able to select chapters in a document. The only way to really scroll through a document is one page at a time. I'd like to be able to select chapters. Also when you have bookmarked a page, it would be nice to be able to see a list of those bookmarks for simpler navigations through documents.
Promising, but very broken
My last lengthy review was vaporized for some reason. Here's the short version.
Closing and reopening the app caused text boxes all over the screen to change locations AND formatting. 12pt blue fonts became the 34pt red fonts used at the bottom of the screen.
Needless to say, I will not be suggesting this app as a note taking alternative to my company.
Literally lost a whole classful of notes. Good until it completely crashed my whole ipad and couldn't use my ipad at all for the rest of that day. Had to call apple support, they told me to delete the app all together. Bought notability, that app is worth my money.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 11, 2014
- Version: 2.0.5
- Size: 116 MB
- Languages: English, Korean
- Seller: Mobile Utility
- © 2012 Mobile Utility Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- NOTE MOKA Pro (Full Version)$4.99