By Splinter Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
'Today' makes it easy to view your appointments, with a twist: today's appointments are shown in great detail, tomorrow's in less detail, up to a week in the future, so that everything you need to know is right in front of you on one friendly screen.
As inspired by MinimalMac and Marco Arment, 'Today' doesn’t overload you with information, it simply shows you what you need to be able to get a good grasp on your schedule.
This philosophy is inspired by these posts on the MinimalMac and Marco blogs:
- Fully integrates with your existing data in the built-in calendar
- Clutter-free at-a-glance view of your entire week
- Detailed view of the current day.
- Tomorrow and the day after are lightly summarized, with tap-for-detail functionality.
- Condensed preview of the coming week’s jobs and events
- Events automatically drop off as the week passes
- Three font sizes for maximum readability
What's New in Version 1.4
Now displays todays date and month at the top of the paper section, by popular request. Hope you like :)
I like the app. Just wish there was an alternate view. Like if you turn your phone on it's side you could view a 2 page week at one time instead of scrolling... Also a monthly view would be great.
Just What I Need
Been using for a/b two mo. now. Simple to use. Really helps me remember things. I just wish an 'end time' was optional instead of required. Can u tweak this?
Great app. Shows all calendar events nicely.
Very easy to use and a neat way to keep appointments on schedule.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 15, 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 4.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Christopher Hulbert
- © Splinter Software 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full version (No ads)$0.99