BooksWing - Reader's Journal / Diary
By haha Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Spread wings of your reading life with BooksWing
- For avid readers who want to keep track of reading.
- For book lovers who want to keep the list of their books.
- For the ones who want to make a habit of reading.
- Start reading with BooksWing beside you.
- Check the list of the books you're currently reading and how much you've read at a glance
- Keep/Manage/Share your thoughts, quotes, pictures during reading
- Add the books you have on beautiful looking bookshelf
- Keep your wishlist of the books you want
- Add books easily with barcode scan and search
- Check your reading time and get better reading habits
Support : firstname.lastname@example.org
Webpage : http://bookswing.com/
What's New in Version 1.4.4
- 'Read Order' sort option added
- Small improvements
Great app for book lovers
Was so happy to find this app. I hope to go from "cataloging" my books in a spreadsheet to keeping track of the in this app. Worried about properly backing up the data and whether this app can handle a significant amount of data (I've got hundreds of books). Would be great if I could easily identify a book as read with just a tap of a button upon entry as opposed to sliding the page bar. Also would like a way to reset my stats.
Update: after using it for a while longer, I'm raising my rating from 4 to 5 stars! Love this app!
Perfect diary for the reading process
This is a very thoughtfully and beautifully crafted app for tracking reading. It's perfect for keeping focus on the books I'm interested in reading now and the progress I'm making.
Need to sync Evernote
- i need to read in evernote
- Do you can crop cover image?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 15, 2014
- Version: 1.4.4
- Size: 16.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: haha Interactive
- © haha Interactive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.