Stream of Consciousness
By Aphelion Studios LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stream of Consciousness, or Stream for short, lets you combine different types of media--photos, text and freehand drawings--in an open, 3D world.
Most apps force you to work in a restrictive, 2D page or canvas. When you create a document with Stream, this limitation disappears and you can represent your ideas wherever, and however, you like.
This freedom of expression also enables a powerful means of grouping elements on a macro and micro level; zooming in and out of the document to see the biggest of pictures and the smallest of details.
Stream is not a drawing, photo or word processing app. Rather, it's a new way to collect and convey your thoughts and ideas in a stream of consciousness.
Currently supported multimedia assets:
• Freehand Drawing – Interactively create drawings with different brush sizes and colors.
• Text – Write and edit blocks of text to annotate your ideas. This text is live-edited in Stream.
• Photos – Import photos and images from your iPad.
Note: More assets like audio and video are coming in the future.
Assets have a position, rotation and scale within the Stream document creating a freeform 3D sandbox to play in. Explore the document by moving the camera to different locations in the 3D space or use the Marker system to animate between specific points of interest. When your document is complete, you can share it with other iPad users (they need to have Stream of Consciousness or the FREE Stream Viewer) or save snapshot images in .PNG or .JPG format.
A few examples of what you can use Stream for:
• Annotate and decorate a photo, take a snapshot inside Stream and upload it to a social media site
• Create a multi-resolution painting by using freehand drawing assets at different depths
• Collage of photos with text descriptions
• Multi-level (zoomed in/out) organization of an idea or experience
• Anything that requires different types of media in it
Come explore the microcosm and macrocosm of thoughts and ideas with Stream!
What's New in Version 1.3
- When editing an Asset, the Camera can now be moved using gestures outside the boundary of the Asset without having to toggle the Camera View Control.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 16, 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 36.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Aphelion Studios LLC
- © 2012 Aphelion Studios LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.