EMF Calculator Pro
By Madhouse Development
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The EMF Calculator Pro allows you to construct a two dimensional model of a set of power lines and calculate the magnetic field produced by these lines at various lateral distances away.
You can calculate the electromagnetic field generated by up to 25 symmetrically or asymmetrically loaded 3-phase electrical power lines and cables (circuits). You can also calculate the induced current in nearby passive wires earthed at both ends (earth wires).
-- Define --
* Describe the geometry of the three phase circuits and earth wires, above or below ground.
* For each circuit, describe the electrical loading using active and reactive powers (or phase currents) and line voltage.
* Include a neutral wire or earth return in a circuit, with residual current automatically calculated.
* See a vector diagram showing magnitude and direction of each phase current.
* For each earth wire, describe the Geometric Mean Radius and DC resistance.
* Geotag a model with the location of the circuit being modelled.
* Associate a photo with a model.
-- Calculate --
* Calculate the resultant field (in mG or µT, configurable via iOS settings) using a power supply frequency of 50 Hz.
* See a zoomable visual representation of the wire geometry.
* See a graph of the EMF (RMS) levels across your specified measurement band.
-- Manage and share --
* Email a model and its results (including as an attachment in csv format).
* Sort the list of models alphabetically, by project or by date.
* Make a copy of a model.
What's New in Version 1.4
> Fixed error in earth wire induced current calculation.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 24, 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Andrew Bingham
- © Madhouse Development
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.