Here is My Ooredoo app to make your experience with Ooredoo smooth and simple. Waiting in an Ooredoo shop or on the phone to reach a call center agent is a thing of the past. Now all what you need is possible with a tap!
There are tons of reasons to love My Ooredoo, but here are some of our favorites:
• Smart Login over ooredoo internet, MyAccount or one-time password
• Don’t worry about remembering your password anymore, enable your finger print or facial recognition for seamless login experience
• Manage all your lines at once
• You can now track your minutes, text & internet usage real time.
• Stay on top of your billing date by viewing and paying your bills.
• Subscribe to your favorite digital services by clicking a button.
• You won’t run out of balance because you can recharge your lines instantly.
• Pay for multiple numbers at once using KNET or credit card.
• Recharge your lines online or using a voucher code.
• You can keep enjoying your current packs or get a new pack simply by clicking a button.
• Easily transfer your balance or internet to anyone.
• Discover what’s it like to be a star by heading over to Nojoom section, our rewards program.
• Traveling? Don’t worry we have the best roaming plans for you.
• Get help from our Customer service by chatting with them online.
My Ooredoo app is available in both Arabic and English, for all Ooredoo Postpaid and Prepaid customers and it's free to use.
For older devices you can access our web application by visiting www.ooredoo.com.kw/myaccount
* Smart alerts which will improve your app experience
* We have unlocked the possibility to transfer your Nojoom points to our partners loyalty program
* You can now submit your feedback while managing your line without leaving MyOoredoo App
* Enhancements and minor bug fixes
You can also enjoy the same app like experience on your browser now, just visit http://www.ooredoo.com.kw/myaccount
Ratings and Reviews
I didn't enjoy the new update. It has some issues I was comfortable with the old version. It was easy to walk through everything you want and more organized.
Overall that is my personal opinion. Everyone has different opinions right.
New update is error Nov 2018
First it’s nice looking. But slower than before. Second once I open Nojoom it will hang and keep loading. Then a message showing “ something went wrong “ then it keep loading for long until I have to shutdown the app and open it again. Until now I can’t access to my Nojoom profile. Please fix. Thanks
Helpful and useful
Way better than the previous versions, now you can check your account information easily and check your internet usage in spot
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.