By EMI Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Forex Signals is a tool for investors, traders, and industrialists who take positions in the worldwide foreign exchange (FOREX or F/X) markets against US Dollar (USD). Based on a complex mathematical model, this tool provides daily buy and sell recommendation signals for 21 foreign exchange rates (ALL AGAINST USD ONLY).
This is the third app that missingSTEP built in partnership with Emerging Markets Intrinsic (EMI) Ltd., the two companies have also partnered on the highly successful iPhone and iPad app Stock Arbitrage Trader and iPad app Commodity Trader.
EMI Ltd. is a boutique portfolio management and advisory services firm. It manages alternative investments and specializes in quantitative methodologies to analyze and trade asset classes, including stocks, equity derivatives, commodities, and foreign exchange instruments.
- Daily buy/sell/hold signals with
- Real-time P/L calculation
- Real-time prices and charting with 48 customizable technical indicators
- Arbitrage model short term market direction forecast
- F/X and macroeconomic news
Featured FOREX Recommendations for (all against USD)
Americas: Canadian Dollar (CAD), Brazilian Real (BRL), Mexican Peso (MXN), Colombian Peso (COP)
Europe/ Middle East/ Africa: EURO (EUR), British Pound (GBP), Swiss Franc (CHF), Danish Krone (DKK), Norwegian Krone (NOK), Swedish Krone (SEK), Russian Ruble (RUB), Turkish Lira (TRY), Israeli Shekel (ILS), South African Rand (ZAR)
Asia: Japanese Yen (JPY), Australian Dollar (AUD), New Zealand Dollar (NZD), Singapore Dollar (SGD), Korean Won (KRW), Indian Rupee (INR), Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)
How does it work?
FOREX Trader examines historical data of exchange rates against USD and constructs correlation/ dispersion and volatility maps. A complex computerized mathematical model continuously checks prices and compares them to these maps by using various algorithms. If the price of an f/x rate falls below its character map, it generates a buy signal. If on the other hand the price goes above its character map, the tool generates a sell signal. As these anomalies occur, trading and significant profit opportunities arise.
It is also important to note that this Forex trader app is NOT AN ARBITRAGE tool, meaning that it does not provide recommendation based on geographical or future-spot spread related arbitrage opportunities. It only provides stand-alone recommendations of 21 currencies against USD.
Forex trader is especially designed for:
- Basic to intermediate-level traders who are familiar with the concepts of trading on margin, margin maintenance requirements, short-selling, and characteristics of momentum trading
- Professional asset managers who manage forex related funds
- Professional Forex traders who possess extensive level of knowledge in risks associated with forex trading
- Industrialists who run cross-border businesses and are exposed to significant f/x related-risks (either on the costs side or on the revenue generation side)
- Researchers who analyze f/x markets
What's New in Version 1.1
- Chart bug fix
- Online access
Great app to make money in one of the most difficult markets.
Downloaded the app and could not connect to internet, even though all other apps could. Tried contacting developer but their website must be down. Thankfully, Apple helped and refunded the amount. Sounds like a great app if it even worked.
I can't get the app to access the internet on wifi or 4g - I've Been trying all day. $49 for an app it should work!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: May 01, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 3.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Emerging Markets Intrinsic Ltd
- © 2013 EMI Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.