Everyday Timeline: Personal Journal/Diary with Calendar/Maps/Evernote/Dropbox
By Noodle Labs, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Everyday.me is a smart personal journal with photos/videos, maps, calendar, checkins, tagging, search, etc. It imports your activities from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Foursquare. Also backups to Dropbox, Evernote, or Email!
Everyday.me works offline and synchs automatically. See what you were up to a year ago with our Blast from the Past, or record your moods with our Smileys. Email anything to email@example.com to update your timeline journal. Attachments work too!
• Optimized for iPad and iPhone.
• Private and secure Passcode (PIN) lock
• Import Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Foursquare
• Weekly backup - Automatically backup to your Dropbox, Evernote, or Email weekly.
• Daily Questions - a fun & thought-provoking question each day to help you write.
• Calendar - Search and organize by specific dates.
• Tagging - Organize your posts by #keywords.
• Backdate entries - Enter moments from the past
• Blast from the past - Find out what you were doing a year ago.
• Location checkins & search - Privately or via Foursquare
• Search - Search by full text or tag.
• Activity stats - Understand yourself better.
• Periodic Reminders – Daily, 3X/week, or weekly.
• Email post - Email firstname.lastname@example.org to post.
• Selectively share - Only share selective entries with targeted audience via email or Facebook.
• Photos/videos - attach from your camera roll
• Available on mobile, web, offline and email.
• Backup and archived - Everything’s at http://everyday.me
• Chrome extension - Make posting webpage to timeline easier. Search "everyday.me" in Chrome Web Store.
What's New in Version 1.3.2
• iOS 7 compatibility
• Themes - change the look entirely with 2 new themes!
• Calendar - improved date time search
• Photos - multiselect from camera roll, delete from entry
• Support external/bluetooth keyboard
• Change email addr (web based)
In All Seriousness
Easily a five star app with UI, font selection and down right comforting feel of the app. They were easily on top of the food chain in all respects except for the technical-lies. This feature rich example of how a diary/journal should be done is limited by the false claims of support and features listed. Online access is a great plus however you can only view your journal online but not edit. Journal looks very pleasing until you export. Somewheres in time we lost the ability to connect this app to Evernote which was a phenomenal feature until it broke. When things started to break down the developer(s) seem to lose interest and I've seen what was an aggressive pursuit to achieve monopoly over the market dwindle to zero updates over an extended and now everlasting amount of time. Still I use this app daily because it's that good but without support, bug fixes.. The king has flatlined and killed over. Developer, if you lost interest please hand the project over to someone who can fix the current issues that grow louder by the day. Please!
Best Journaling App by Far
I have tried almost every App out there for journaling and this is by far the best. I love the way it seamlessly integrates your location perfectly. On a recent trip to Hawaii it was able to name the beaches I was on as I wrote! It also lets you take multiple photos for every entry (not just one!). If you are on Facebook, Fousquare, Instagram or Twitter it will pull in your posts and "check in's" to your journal automatically. Lastly, it seamlessly backs up to Evernote and Dropbox! The only thing I would love to see them add on is the ability to change the background colors and themes. There are two options now and I would love to see more. All in all the perfect journaling app!
Best Journaling App I have found!
I tried about 10 of the top journaling apps and liked the look and feel of this one this best. I take many photos and videos that I always want to subtitle and give meaning. This app helps do just this! Also, really like the sync feature with social media. The cons so far are a very limited emoticon palette. Unable to match a mood...The mood chart would be of value if this was fixed. Also, I hesitated with the lack of privacy as this app requires an account setup and can be seen in any browser. Lastly, as far as I can tell you are not able to export into a .pdf or .pub, etc. Long-term not sure how all this journaling can be printed, saved and protected. Overall, it is a great app but has opportunity to be really great!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Sep 14, 2013
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 22.5 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Noodle Labs, Inc
- © Noodle Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sky Blue$1.99