Everyday Timeline: Personal Journal/Diary with Calendar/Maps/Evernote/Dropbox
By Noodle Labs, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Everyday.me is a smart personal journal with photos/videos, maps, calendar, checkins, tagging, search, etc. It imports your activities from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Foursquare. Also backups to Dropbox, Evernote, or Email!
Everyday.me works offline and synchs automatically. See what you were up to a year ago with our Blast from the Past, or record your moods with our Smileys. Email anything to email@example.com to update your timeline journal. Attachments work too!
• Optimized for iPad and iPhone.
• Private and secure Passcode (PIN) lock
• Import Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Foursquare
• Weekly backup - Automatically backup to your Dropbox, Evernote, or Email weekly.
• Daily Questions - a fun & thought-provoking question each day to help you write.
• Calendar - Search and organize by specific dates.
• Tagging - Organize your posts by #keywords.
• Backdate entries - Enter moments from the past
• Blast from the past - Find out what you were doing a year ago.
• Location checkins & search - Privately or via Foursquare
• Search - Search by full text or tag.
• Activity stats - Understand yourself better.
• Periodic Reminders – Daily, 3X/week, or weekly.
• Email post - Email firstname.lastname@example.org to post.
• Selectively share - Only share selective entries with targeted audience via email or Facebook.
• Photos/videos - attach from your camera roll
• Available on mobile, web, offline and email.
• Backup and archived - Everything’s at http://everyday.me
• Chrome extension - Make posting webpage to timeline easier. Search "everyday.me" in Chrome Web Store.
What's New in Version 1.3.2
• iOS 7 compatibility
• Themes - change the look entirely with 2 new themes!
• Calendar - improved date time search
• Photos - multiselect from camera roll, delete from entry
• Support external/bluetooth keyboard
• Change email addr (web based)
In All Seriousness
Easily a five star app with UI, font selection and down right comforting feel of the app. They were easily on top of the food chain in all respects except for the technical-lies. This feature rich example of how a diary/journal should be done is limited by the false claims of support and features listed. Online access is a great plus however you can only view your journal online but not edit. Journal looks very pleasing until you export. Somewheres in time we lost the ability to connect this app to Evernote which was a phenomenal feature until it broke. When things started to break down the developer(s) seem to lose interest and I've seen what was an aggressive pursuit to achieve monopoly over the market dwindle to zero updates over an extended and now everlasting amount of time. Still I use this app daily because it's that good but without support, bug fixes.. The king has flatlined and killed over. Developer, if you lost interest please hand the project over to someone who can fix the current issues that grow louder by the day. Please!
Was once "Excellent!", but now, only "Fair."
I've had this app for at least 2 years, and in the beginning it did everything it promised. I agree with all the other reviews: somewhere along the way, it just stopped being great. It stopped exporting to Evernote, stopped importing social feeds, and since yesterday's iOS update, it crashes when I try to open it on my devices.
Even after losing all the bells and whistles, I kept using it as a private journal, because it was still one of the best apps for that purpose. But now... Always have a back up, because I might have just lost access to 2 years of my life.
Here is my review from 2 years ago:
Great journal app! You can keep your entries private or use it to post to your social networks. You can also include multiple tags for all your entries for easy searching later.
You can also choose to only import from your social networks so that you have a log of everything you post. In an interesting way, including your posts to your journal listing helps enrich the chronicle of your life.
I also enjoy the flashback feature - the app sends you an email of your social network posts from today's date one, two, or even three years ago! Plus it automatically syncs if you have it on multiple devices. Backs up weekly to Evernote too.
Overall, a well-planned app that functions perfectly.
I would love to see a desktop version! As far as I'm concerned, that's the only thing missing.
Best Journaling App by Far
I have tried almost every App out there for journaling and this is by far the best. I love the way it seamlessly integrates your location perfectly. On a recent trip to Hawaii it was able to name the beaches I was on as I wrote! It also lets you take multiple photos for every entry (not just one!). If you are on Facebook, Fousquare, Instagram or Twitter it will pull in your posts and "check in's" to your journal automatically. Lastly, it seamlessly backs up to Evernote and Dropbox! The only thing I would love to see them add on is the ability to change the background colors and themes. There are two options now and I would love to see more. All in all the perfect journaling app!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Sep 14, 2013
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 22.5 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Noodle Labs, Inc
- © Noodle Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sky Blue$1.99