By Moleskine Srl
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Your best ideas everywhere - Moleskine journals, re-imagined for limitless creativity, productivity and passion.
The look and feel are classic Moleskine; the digital capabilities are inspiring. Enjoy all the things you usually do with your Moleskine journals, and send your creations out into the world, page after page.
Created with input by a team of artists, designers and other Moleskine enthusiasts like you, the all-new digital Moleskine Journal features the attributes you cherish most in Moleskine tools: simplicity and elegance.
NEW: Traveller's and Recipe Passion Journals now join the previously available Wine Journal, creating a more complete series of your favorite Passion Journals, faithfully reproduced in digital format (in-app purchase, iPad version only).
Passion Journals appear in your Moleskine Journal library alongside your other journals. Once you purchase a Passion Journal directly off the shelf it becomes part of your library collection, letting you create unlimited editions of your favorite passions!
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com. All inquiries will be read and replied to. Thank you and we hope you enjoy this latest edition.
Moleskine Journal Features:
• Classic Moleskine style
• Signature Inner Pocket to store favorite images and text. Includes image import and access to the built-in camera
• Portrait and landscape modes, with double-spread view unique to Moleskine Journal
• Classic Moleskine paper selection—plain, ruled, squared—plus templates from the popular Weekly Planner, Storyboard Notebook
• Artist toolset (paintbrush, Moleskine pencil, Moleskine pen, highlighter), all with size control and full-spectrum color picker available on-the-fly
• Fully-featured color picker gives full artistic control, with value slide, opacity slide, custom swatch library and Moleskine’s ivory-color paper background for easier color selection
• Text tools for productivity and creativity with all iOS-available fonts, color picker, opacity and size control on-the-fly
• Classic Moleskine ribbon bookmark
• Multiple undo and redo
• Easy image import from your photo library or take new photos with the built-in camera
• Easy project sharing via email, Facebook and Twitter
• Easy sync to Evernote and backup to Dropbox
• Unlimited page-adding capability—never run out of room.
• View entire journal at once in an editable page thumbnails view
• Fully editable library in thumbnail and list mode
• Unlimited journal creation capability—make as many journals as you like!
• Intuitive Apple iOS gestures such as pinch and spread, 2-finger scroll and page flip
Enjoy your Moleskine Journal.
What's New in Version 2.2.1
- Improved Apple Pencil dynamic range and touch
- Added an Apple Pencil dedicated on/off switch in the app Settings panel to enable/disable dynamic touch for Apple Pencil
- Minor bug fixes
To Moleskine Executive Leadership Team
Come on Guys (and Gals)! I’ve been wanting soooo badly to love this app for nearly five years now, and it remains absolutely TERRIBLE!
As an international brand you are poised to be the market leader in mobile apps for handwritten, cloud-synced journaling, yet the app remains so below par.
For example, I use a FiftyThree pencil and when connected to the Moleskine Journal app it actually works worse than when not connected!
I’ve tried to use the Moleskine Journal app on my iPad and iPhone and there is ZERO synching! The closest thing is connecting to Dropbox which never works!
Please, I IMPLORE YOU, to invest in this mobile app and make it what it should be, even if you must fire the company or developers currently maintaining it! Newsflash: you’re not going to be able to stand by the legacy of your physical notebooks for long. Investing in a world class app that actually works is not an option! Please, get with the program!
I wish I could give a great review because the notebooks look so inviting... But, there is a huge lag in the time that you write a letter to the time it appears on screen. This results in a sloppy appearance of the handwriting. Disappointed, but I’m hopeful that the dev will resolve this issue in an update. If they do, I will change my review. Another issue is the lock on the journal. If you close the app and reopen, it automatically unlocks in spite of the lock. You actually have to double click and swipe the app off to re-enable the lock. Epic fail. Please fix these issues developers!
Love -hate relationship
11/17-New note-a call for help. For over a month now I've been getting the over lay on Dropbox backup that Dropbox is not available. There seems to be no way to get help with this issue. If you can't secure your work on some level it makes the app pretty useless. How can I get help with this?
Crashes when adding new journal. Isn't it time to sync across devices? Despite the frustration, it is fun journal app. Would love if it work as we've come to expect from today's top apps.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 18, 2017
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 143 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Moleskine S.r.l.
- © 2016, Moleskine SpA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Interactive Traveller's Journal$2.99
- Wine Journal$2.99
- Recipe Journal$2.99