Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easy to use tree style notes organiser.
Organise your notes in as many lists as needed. Sort lists of notes to your liking. Create one line notes or full text notes.
- Unlimited number of nested lists of notes (folders).
- Manual sort lists of notes.
- Manage one line notes of text notes.
- Enable / disable phone numbers, web urls and map addresses detection within notes.
- Help section with explanations of app options.
- Supports portrait and landscape modes.
- Native versions for iPhone and iPad.
- No Internet connection required.
What's New in Version 1.1
Renamed app to Notestree
Optimised for iPhone 5.
Help section with the descriptions of the buttons and options.
Nice to be able to categorize all your notes in one place. Would be nice if I was able to email them to my spouse as well.
This will be my everyday simple-notes app
Nicely done app, and runs smoothly. This will be my everyday simple-notes app ONLY:
1) WHEN the text document can be created and the note body text can *immediately* be added below the title.
2) WHEN the folders are easily distinguished from the text notes by shading, color or bold title text.
3) WHEN the app has Dropbox compatibility.
GOOD START. LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT UPDATE!
Its nice to be able to sort notes but you can't print them out.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 08, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Andoni Auzmendi
- © 2012 Techdoni
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.