Stock Market HD: Stocks & Shares
By Lifelike Apps, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featuring timely market data from highly reliable sources, Stock Market HD: Stocks & Shares for iPhone & iPad is the simplest way to track a range of stocks or currencies and have all the key data you need at your fingertips. This is the premium ad-free version (for managing multiple portfolios our top-of-the-line Stock Market Pro edition is also available).
Stock Market HD key features:
• Beautifully designed for retina display
• Quick reference list to track all the stocks you choose
• Easily search and add stocks using company name or symbol
• At a glance compare stock value and % change of your portfolio
• All the key details, such as daily open, high and low, volume, price/earnings ratio and market cap.
• Chart view to visualize changes over time
• Browse all news related to a particular stock and share stories via Facebook and Twitter
From the developers who brought you Currency Converter HD, Stock Market HD: Stocks & Shares is another indispensible finance app and an essential download for anyone interested in stocks and trading.
“You really can’t fault this app… Easy to use, well presented, refreshes very regularly and provides all the basic information you might like for quick access to data for your personal trades” – Financial Review
“if you’re interested in an iPad stock app, I highly recommend Stock Market HD” – App Advice
“Whilst there are a number of app offerings currently available on the App Store which aim to bring ‘Stocks’ to the iPad, Stock Market HD by Lifelike Apps stands out amongst the crowd” – Razorian Fly
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11
* Improved iCloud sync
* Improved News section (no ads, easy to read)
* Revised Gains & Losses calculations
* Various bug fixes and stability improvements
Please contact our support team about any questions or new features requests/ideas. Thanks for all your help in making this app better with every update and please take a minute to rate your favorite stocks app.
Frustrating but Informative
Like everyone else reviewing this, I am frustrated to be asked over and over for my currency preference. It would seem to be the most elementary of fixes but no one is responsive. As for the app itself, it is okay for the information, fair for the graphics, but remains the most basic of financial apps. Still looking for a better choice.
I Use It Every Day
The colors give a quick feel for how things are going. The news, charts and data allow you to drill down for reason(s) why things are happening. The iPhone displays are the best - flip the phone and it toggles between displays. The iPad is pretty good - it tries to pit everything on one screen.
Five and Ten Year Charts
It's overall a great app. What I would like to see on the iPad app is an enlarged chart of the markets as a function of time over not only the 1d to 2y interval, but 5 and 10 year intervals. Depending on the kind of investor you are, you may not care a bit about the shorter intervals, and prefer to be able to see the market over a longer historical span.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 28, 2015
- Version: 18.104.22.168
- Size: 17.4 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Lifelike Apps, Inc
- © Lifelike Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.