Developer Cheat Sheet for iOS •
By Jeffrey Moran
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The #1 application in the App Store for learning how to develop your own apps!
Learn how to develop your own apps NOW!
Have you ever wanted to make your own app? Have a great idea but don't know where to begin? Tired of scouring the web only to be disappointed with outdated and misguiding material?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then this is the app for you!
"Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to learn how to make their own apps!" - Thomasv11
"I recommend this app to anyone who is an aspiring developer. Super informative. I love it :)" - nubbynoodle
"I love the new UI and can expect many great things from this app." - veeeralp
With plenty of material to offer, ranging from tutorials, tips, tricks, shortcuts, advice, practice material, application organization tools, resources and more, Developer Cheat Sheet for iOS will get you and your project going and headed for success.
FEATURES INCLUDED BUT NOT LIMITED TO :
• A Community section, where you and other iOS developers can discuss Xcode, iOS development, post questions, and more!
• Xcode Shortcuts for using Xcode more efficiently and increasing your productivity while developing!
• iOS SDK UIKit list of objects with their meanings and purposeful uses!
• Many tutorials on adding and implementing features with FULL source code available for download!
• Design tips, advice, and information!
• Quizzes are available to practice what you've learned. A new quiz will be available each update!
• Organize your application with the built in organization tool! Save multiple slots and export to clients!
• PDF templates to help in designing your applications!
• Sample backgrounds and icons, in standard and retina resolutions, with PSD templates for modifications as well!
• Sample projects with FULL source code available for download to assist in adding features and get your app going!
• If all of that isn't enough, then there're also links with more content available for purchase/free downloads!
• Regular updates!
• All this and more!
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
What's New in Version 1.6.1
Bug fixes and improvements
When I hit tutorials it said refresh. Ok I refreshed. Then I hit getting started. Crashed (4S). I downloaded the app on my iPad mini to test it out and see if it needed a stronger system. Nope it did the same thing, crashed. I refreshed it multiple times and tried different tutorials. Is it just me, or is this happening to everyone?
Update: Okay so guess what. I randomly decided to see if the app decided to work today, and it didn't a couple of times. I hit refresh multiple times and tried again and it worked. I don't know what the issue is, or if it will continue being nice or not. Btw the tutorials look nice when they work :)
Works well with iOS 7
Doesn't work on 5s
It keeps shutting down on my iPhone 5s, I really wanted to try it out :/
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 29, 2013
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 10.1 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Jeffrey Moran
- © Jeffrey Moran
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.