Learn to spell, with your own voice!
My Spellings 2 aims to help with the age old spelling test. Create spelling tests using the microphone on your iPad, iPad mini, iPhone or iPod touch*. Then use the 'Look, Say, Cover, Write' and 'Scrambled' activities to help you learn the spellings. When you are ready, take a test and then email or message the results to your friends, parents or teachers!
My Spellings 2 Features:
- Create spelling tests, using your own voice.
- Work your spellings using the tried and tested 'Look, Say, Cover, Write, Check' method.
- New 'Scrambled' activity! Rearrange the letters to spell the word
- Test modes - Normal, backwards and random.
- All test results are saved.
- Test results can be shared via iMessage, SMS* and email.
- See your test scores improving on a chart.
My Spellings supports iPad, iPad mini, iPhone and iPod touch, running iOS 7 and above.
*To use this app on an iPod touch an external microphone is required. Many headphones are available that also include a microphone.
*Sharing test results via SMS is not supported on iPod touch, however iMessage can still be used.
The best spelling test app just got better!
+ Brand new design
+ New Scrambled activity
+ Beautiful new scores graph
-Fixed recording bug on iPad Air and iPad Mini with Retina Display
-Various other bug fixes and improvements
The reminders feature and Open Dyslexic font will be reintroduced in an upcoming update
Ratings and Reviews
Please change the new version back because the new version is a bit bugged and looks bad from child
Waste of time and money!
If I could give a less than one star, I would. There has to be something better out there. Save your money!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.