By GAMEVIL USA, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The best monster collecting battle game on mobile!
Collect hundreds of unique monsters and battle them in friendly competition!
"If you love collecting monsters and battling with them you'll love this game." (Gameteep)
"Some of the monsters (like my little tiger thing) are simply adorable." (148apps)
■ COLLECT ■
- Catch rare and mysterious monsters by questing and battling!
- Discover all 6 types - Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Darkness and Holy!
- Each monster has its own special attributes and abilities- so the more the merrier!
■ COMBINE ■
- Combine two monsters to create a leaner, meaner, better one!
- With all-new PLUS Monsters, the combinations are endless!
■ COMPETE ■
- Engage in epic World Boss battles and climb to the top of the rankings!
- Raid mysterious Dungeons and return with large rewards and powerful monsters!
■ BATTLE ■
- Battle players from around the world in Global PvP!
- Avenge fallen allies and collect large bounties!
■ SOCIALIZE ■
- Play with players from around the world!
- Form vast alliances and join close-knit clans!
Join the community at https://www.facebook.com/MonsterWarlordGAMEVIL
NEWS & EVENTS
What's New in Version 1.1.8
1. Basic Volume Guild Content
2. 2nd Tier Special Combination Upgrade Chance
3. Minor Bug Fixes
An ok game
The game is OK. To be really successful, you probably need to be willing to use IAPs otherwise winning battles will prove difficult to impossible. I enjoy it mostly just trying to get better monsters, not at all for the battles. It is really just a bunch of clicking, but for some reason I keep playing to improve my monsters.
A major complaint is that the success rate percentages that are shown appear to be a joke. Statistically successes vs. failures are much lower than what is shown. For example, I have so far succeeded 3 times and failed 11 times when I have a 56% chance to succeed. Either the game is misleading, broke, or not telling us something. And yes I know that given more attempts that the success rate may approach 56%, but I have noticed this consistently since beginning play a few weeks ago. Very frustrating.
It's a really fun game but takes along time to get powerful. I get that that is a part of the game but getting stepped on by other players is a joke. There should be something to help beginners like small jewel rewards for level ups so they can take their chances with eggs, or more money at the beginning so they can invest in some buildings and get some lasting income. Plus a max level on dungeons, sometimes a dungeon boss with full health is dead before the attack screen loads, pretty ridiculous. But all around the game is fun, collecting monsters and what-not but it can be difficult to jump into an already advanced server
I like it but it needs improvement to make it more fun, it's just a lot of clicking. It is difficult for beginners to get further because they get almost nothing, the larger have better monsters and the smaller players don't so the larger players get better rewards and the smaller players stay smaller. I think you should be able to do more with your monsters like give them things to make them stronger and not something that has a 40% or 50% chance of working something that will defiantly make your monster stronger. Other than that it's a pretty good game
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 22, 2014
- Version: 1.1.8
- Size: 46.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: GAMEVIL USA, Inc.
- © GAMEVIL, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 10 Jewel$0.99
- 55 Jewel$4.99
- 115 Jewel$9.99
- 375 Jewel$29.99
- 1500 Jewel$99.99
- 700 Jewel$49.99