Share your favorite iPhone conversations with friends using Stitch It!
Stitch It! allows you to create one seamless image of a text message conversation so that you can share it on WhatsApp, via email, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr, or anywhere else in the series of tubes that is the webernet machine. Stitch It! also allows you to redact details from a conversation that you might not want to share.
The steps are easy:
- Take screenshots of your text message
- Crop and stitch screenshots together into one seamless image
- Remove any private info on the redact page
- Share with the world using our many sharing options!
- Select multiple images at once from your photo library
- Stitch the seams together easily using our transparent overlay crop tool
- Two redact "ink" styles: freeform and vertically-locked
- Automatically saves every stitched image to your photo library
- Upload your image directly to a private URL on imgur.com
- Sharing through WhatsApp, email, text message, Reddit, or any app that utilizes your photo library
- All sound FX made with Jacob's mouth! Cameron added a 'disable' feature.
Let us know what you'd like to see in the next update!
- The Stitch It! team
• Fixed a bug where some iPhone 6 and 6+ users had trouble with buttons not responding.
• Import page now loads much faster and scrolls much better.
• Improved transparent overlay placement when cropping.
• Various performance and speed enhancements.
• Tested and proven on iOS 9!
Ratings and Reviews
I want to marry Stitch It!
If you asked me fifteen years ago if I would update my iPhone just so my version is compatible with Stitch It!, I would have said, "What's an iPhone? Turn up that Spice Girls song, you overall-wearing-Dr. Pepper-flavored-chap-stick-lip-smacking perv!"
And my show off of a friend would tell me "Stitch It! is the best app ever. You don't even know--you. don't. even. know!"
To which I would respond, "if you love it so much, why don't you marry it?"
Ladies and gentlemen, friends of the jury, swimmers of the deep blue and so forth-- I updated my iPhone for the stellar purpose of having Stitch It! accompany me everywhere I go. I have been nothing but grateful to have Stitch It! in my life. And from this day forward, I vow to never leave Stitch It!'s side, to love and cherish this gem through sickness and health, and by-golly, I will marry Stitch It! I love it. I do!
One of the best apps available
The image quality does not seem to be affected after being stitched together, which is very important. The highlighting feature is gold. The only thing I've noticed is that the highlighter does negatively affect the photo (I use mainly for text shots) by lightening the text underneath it, which is counter-productive, because if you're highlighting a certain area, you want that area to be more prominent. More highlighting colors would be nice, too. And yes, I would pay for upgrades if you keep your app updated and working smoothly.
Just what I needed
I searched for a stitch program in the App Store and grabbed the first one on the list. Loved that it had a ‘lite’ and pro version. It was very intuitive and I had my two screenshots stitched within seconds. LOVE that the default crop lines are right where you need them to be and love that I can redact easily. It was all that I was hoping for, but the icing on the cake was hearing the ‘stitch stitch’ as it stitched. It made my day and made me laugh out loud. I’ll be recommending this app to all of my friends and I’m sure I’ll be upgrading to Pro if it continues to work this well for me.
- Lucky Bunny LLC
- 18.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Lucky Bunny LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.