Stitch It! - Edit & share screenshots! - Combining screengrabs as a seamless vertical collage!
By Lucky Bunny LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Share your favorite iPhone conversations with friends using Stitch It!
Stitch It! allows you to create one seamless image of a text message conversation so that you can share it on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr, or anywhere else in the series of tubes that is the webernet machine. Stitch It! also allows you to remove (redact) details from a conversation that you might not want to share.
The steps are easy:
- Take screenshots of your text message
- Crop and stitch screenshots together into one seamless image
- Remove any private info on the redact page
- Share with the world using our many sharing options!
- Select multiple images at once from your photo library
- Stitch the seams together easily using our transparent overlay crop tool
- Two redact "ink" styles: freeform (think permanent marker) and 'CIA' (think government documents)
- Automatically saves every stitched image to your photo library
- Upload your image directly to a private URL on imgur.com
- Sharing through email, SMS message, reddit, Twitter, imgur, or any app that utilizes your photo library
- All sound FX made with Jacob's mouth! Cameron added a 'disable' feature.
Let us know what you'd like to see in the next update!
- The Stitch It! team
What's New in Version 2.1.3
If you like Stitch It!, please help us to increase our App Store visibility by providing a nice review for us on this update! We love you and appreciate your support!
In this update, we bring you:
- A fix for a bug where some users weren't prompted for access to Photos
- A fix for a bug with iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus where users would see a line where each crop was.
- New languages! Arabic, Hebrew, Korean (עברית, العربية, 한국어), and Hindi!
- A fix for a bug that caused images to be cropped incorrectly.
- Fixes for bugs in the importer page.
- Stabilization optimizations to increase the number of images that can be Stitched at once.
- Other Bug fixes and optimizations.
Keep on stitchin'!
-Cam and Jacob, The Stitch It! team
Glad you like it!
I'm one of the developers of Stitch It! -- thank you all so much for the positive feedback! If you're having trouble restoring a purchase or have any questions at all, please feel free to contact us through the "provide feedback" button (on the settings page) anytime! And keep on stitchin'!
Love this App!
I use this App for all kinds of things, posting fun stuff, keeping important texts, etc. There is nothing like it and it is really simple to use. Really fast, responsive service!
It works and is a utility I would hate to be without. I post long stitched screenshots of Facebook conversations and texts all the time. A very useful App!
Such a simple but useful app.
Very easy to figure out and use, I love being able to share my long conversations in a single image but I have discovered it is also a great tool for combining multiple photographs together (great for creating "before, during, and after" images)
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 11, 2014
- Version: 2.1.3
- Size: 16.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Lucky Bunny LLC
- © Lucky Bunny LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade$2.99