By Stitch It!
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Share your favorite iPhone conversations with friends using Stitch It!
Stitch It! allows you to create one seamless image of a text message conversation so that you can share it on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr, or anywhere else in the series of tubes that is the webernet machine. Stitch It! also allows you to remove (redact) details from a conversation that you might not want to share.
The steps are easy:
- Take screenshots of your text message
- Crop and stitch screenshots together into one seamless image
- Remove any private info on the redact page
- Share with the world using our many sharing options!
- Select multiple images at once from your photo library
- Stitch the seams together easily using our transparent overlay crop tool
- Two redact "ink" styles: freeform (think permanent marker) and 'CIA' (think government documents)
- Automatically saves every stitched image to your photo library
- Upload your image directly to a private URL on imgur.com
- Sharing through email, SMS message, reddit, Twitter, imgur, or any app that utilizes your photo library
- All sound FX made with Jacob's mouth! Cameron added a 'disable' feature.
Let us know what you'd like to see in the next update!
- The Stitch It! team
What's New in Version 1.5
We've completed another cool update! We're proud to announce that v1.5 features:
- Tumblr! Now you can share your stitched conversations directly to your Tumblr! Thanks for that suggestion, guys!
- Lots of great tweaks under the hood--perfomance improvements all around. The App is quicker, leaner, and smoother than ever before.
- Minor visual clean-ups on a few pages.
- Did we mention Tumblr?
Thanks for all the great feedback! Don't hesitate to let us know how else we can continue to improve Stitch It!
Keep on stitchin'!
I want to marry Stitch It!
If you asked me fifteen years ago if I would update my iPhone just so my version is compatible with Stitch It!, I would have said, "What's an iPhone? Turn up that Spice Girls song, you overall-wearing-Dr. Pepper-flavored-chap-stick-lip-smacking perv!"
And my show off of a friend would tell me "Stitch It! is the best app ever. You don't even know--you. don't. even. know!"
To which I would respond, "if you love it so much, why don't you marry it?"
Ladies and gentlemen, friends of the jury, swimmers of the deep blue and so forth-- I updated my iPhone for the stellar purpose of having Stitch It! accompany me everywhere I go. I have been nothing but grateful to have Stitch It! in my life. And from this day forward, I vow to never leave Stitch It!'s side, to love and cherish this gem through sickness and health, and by-golly, I will marry Stitch It! I love it. I do!
So simple to use!
When was the last time you wanted to stitch some images together? Everyone who texts has probably wanted to copy conversations and save/share them...and this app "Stitch It!" is so easy!👍
Basically open the app, select the images of your screen captures (which you do beforehand, make sure they overlap alittle), put the images in the correct order and crop as necessary --- the app makes all this very easy to use and line up.
At the end, the app makes a "stitch stitch" voice-sound and you know you're done! The several screen capture images are merged and saved in your Camera Roll 😊
Definitely recommend this app! Two thumbs up 👍👍!!
Do not ever, I repeat EVER stitch in the middle of a lecture with your volume on full, it will embarrass the hell out of you! I stitched a conversation from my professor in a small classroom and all I hear is the creepy male "stitch it" voice after, and yes its funny when you're alone but in the middle of a classroom it's not funny! App is useful, though. Thanks!