Stitch It! - Edit & share screenshots! - Combining screengrabs as a seamless vertical collage!
By Lucky Bunny LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Share your favorite iPhone conversations with friends using Stitch It!
Stitch It! allows you to create one seamless image of a text message conversation so that you can share it on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr, or anywhere else in the series of tubes that is the webernet machine. Stitch It! also allows you to remove (redact) details from a conversation that you might not want to share.
The steps are easy:
- Take screenshots of your text message
- Crop and stitch screenshots together into one seamless image
- Remove any private info on the redact page
- Share with the world using our many sharing options!
- Select multiple images at once from your photo library
- Stitch the seams together easily using our transparent overlay crop tool
- Two redact "ink" styles: freeform (think permanent marker) and 'CIA' (think government documents)
- Automatically saves every stitched image to your photo library
- Upload your image directly to a private URL on imgur.com
- Sharing through email, SMS message, reddit, Twitter, imgur, or any app that utilizes your photo library
- All sound FX made with Jacob's mouth! Cameron added a 'disable' feature.
Let us know what you'd like to see in the next update!
- The Stitch It! team
What's New in Version 2.2.0
FYI: Each time we release an update, our reviews get wiped from the App Store -- so if you love Stitch It, please (re)post a friendly review, and send us an email to let us know what you'd like to see in future updates! Keep on stitchin'!
Here's what this update does:
- Fixes a bug where users would lose their Pro Upgrade and be asked to buy it again (sorry!)
- Optimizes Stitch It! for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus (no more large status bar!)
- Fixes an issue where iPhone 6 users would get a few faint lines through their final image
- Fixes blurriness when stitching together images of different dimensions
- Fixes issue that caused app to crash when stitching a lot of pictures
- Fixes issue that caused duplicated images appearing in the import page
- Lots of other bug squashes and improvements!
I absolutely LOVE this app! It's fun, easy to use, and the sound effects are awesome! 😎
I have never contacted an app developer before, but when I had an issue a while back, I let them know what my issue was. Cameron and Jacob were quick to respond and eager to work out a remedy. They are very friendly and professional. If anyone has a negative review, did you give these guys a chance to fix it before you gave up and deleted?
Great work guys!! 😀
Good app, worth the $, good developers.
Good app that does that it advertises in a way that's easy for the user. The devs have been good to the legacy users and I'd feel good about buying it now, knowing that the devs are open to suggestions and won't leave customers or this app in the dust.
Works as advertised
This app does exactly what it says it will do and does it very well. It's straightforward and easy to use. In spite of a couple of hiccups along the way, things are back up to par. The developers were very communicative and helpful.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 09, 2015
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 14.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Lucky Bunny LLC
- © Lucky Bunny LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade$2.99