Share your favorite iPhone conversations with friends using Stitch It!
Stitch It! allows you to create one seamless image of a text message conversation so that you can share it on WhatsApp, via email, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr, or anywhere else in the series of tubes that is the webernet machine. Stitch It! also allows you to redact details from a conversation that you might not want to share.
The steps are easy:
- Take screenshots of your text message
- Crop and stitch screenshots together into one seamless image
- Remove any private info on the redact page
- Share with the world using our many sharing options!
- Select multiple images at once from your photo library
- Stitch the seams together easily using our transparent overlay crop tool
- Two redact "ink" styles: freeform and vertically-locked
- Automatically saves every stitched image to your photo library
- Upload your image directly to a private URL on imgur.com
- Sharing through WhatsApp, email, text message, Reddit, or any app that utilizes your photo library
- All sound FX made with Jacob's mouth! Cameron added a 'disable' feature.
Let us know what you'd like to see in the next update!
- The Stitch It! team
- Fixed a bug where ads would sometimes cover the bottom controls.
- More responsive crop bars. Crop bars will now snap to your finger when you touch near them.
- Parallax effect for iPhone X users to help with cropping near the bottom of the screen.
- Under-the-hood fixes for a better user experience overall.
Thanks for your support! Keep on stitchin'!
Ratings and Reviews
5 stars across the board!
I use this app at least 5 times or more a week. It’s perfect for stitching together text message conversations, web articles, and documents to share. It’s easy to select, cut and arrange to stitch it together seamlessly as one. This app has made my life unbelievably easier for business and court purposes. I highly recommend it to anyone
Needs to access Photo albums!
Huzzah! The "doesn't see albums" flaw is FIXED!!
It stitches images together in a long vertical band, fairly intuitively. The images are clear. Twitter doesn't save at full resolution on looooong stitched images, alas, but that's not the app's fault; less-long stitched images are fine.
Now, if only I could crop the horizontal as well as the vertical... ;)
2.2.3 Cropping from bottom issue
Please try to crop a screenshot from the bottom on iOS 12.1 on an iPhone X. You can’t grab the handle anymore without closing the app (simulating a swipe up from the bottom of the screen). Thanks!
- Lucky Bunny LLC
- 50.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Lucky Bunny LLC 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.