Stitch It! - Edit & share screenshots! - Combining screengrabs as a seamless vertical collage!
By Lucky Bunny LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Share your favorite iPhone conversations with friends using Stitch It!
Stitch It! allows you to create one seamless image of a text message conversation so that you can share it on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr, or anywhere else in the series of tubes that is the webernet machine. Stitch It! also allows you to remove (redact) details from a conversation that you might not want to share.
The steps are easy:
- Take screenshots of your text message
- Crop and stitch screenshots together into one seamless image
- Remove any private info on the redact page
- Share with the world using our many sharing options!
- Select multiple images at once from your photo library
- Stitch the seams together easily using our transparent overlay crop tool
- Two redact "ink" styles: freeform (think permanent marker) and 'CIA' (think government documents)
- Automatically saves every stitched image to your photo library
- Upload your image directly to a private URL on imgur.com
- Sharing through email, SMS message, reddit, Twitter, imgur, or any app that utilizes your photo library
- All sound FX made with Jacob's mouth! Cameron added a 'disable' feature.
Let us know what you'd like to see in the next update!
- The Stitch It! team
What's New in Version 2.1.3
If you like Stitch It!, please help us to increase our App Store visibility by providing a nice review for us on this update! We love you and appreciate your support!
In this update, we bring you:
- A fix for a bug where some users weren't prompted for access to Photos
- A fix for a bug with iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus where users would see a line where each crop was.
- New languages! Arabic, Hebrew, Korean (עברית, العربية, 한국어), and Hindi!
- A fix for a bug that caused images to be cropped incorrectly.
- Fixes for bugs in the importer page.
- Stabilization optimizations to increase the number of images that can be Stitched at once.
- Other Bug fixes and optimizations.
Keep on stitchin'!
-Cam and Jacob, The Stitch It! team
Unhelpful and crashes
I needed copies of a text thread for a legal case. I purchased this app based on reviews and hoped it would be the easiest to copied a long thread into a useful document. Boy was I wrong. I could not save my work with this app, so I kept having to do it in pieces so that if it would crash I wouldn't lose the whole thing, but it didn't matter since it crashed everytime anyway. I spent 45 minutes sorting screenshots with their crappy software only to have it crash and lose all my work. I rebooted my phone to fix the crashing, but it still crashed.
When editing, the app should have a "send to top/bottom" feature, but it doesn't, so you have to manually drag it there. It takes forever. The cut feature is glitchy and easy to screw up. Poor app.
I wanted to use this app to join together a fairly long iMessage thread. This app did not help despite the fact that I coughed up $2.99.
Let's say there were 50 screens you wanted to join. Upon trimming and lining everything up, the app will probably would crash at the next stage (joining stage).
Let's say, to be on the safe side, you create 10 threads out of the 50 screens. Would that work? No, not really. Firstly, the app degrades the quality of the image you want to join. Secondly, when you're connecting and lining up the images, the app doesn't allow you to zoom in to the point where you're trying to connect the two threads.
Great app, however...
You should make an option so that you can space the photos you're stitching together apart a little bit. Sometimes I want to leave a gap between each picture but you can't. Unless you use that line but then you end up making a line over your pictures. Love it otherwise 👍
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 11, 2014
- Version: 2.1.3
- Size: 16.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Lucky Bunny LLC
- © Lucky Bunny LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade$2.99