Stitch It! - Edit & share screenshots! - Combining screengrabs as a seamless vertical collage!
By Lucky Bunny LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Share your favorite iPhone conversations with friends using Stitch It!
Stitch It! allows you to create one seamless image of a text message conversation so that you can share it on WhatsApp, via email, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr, or anywhere else in the series of tubes that is the webernet machine. Stitch It! also allows you to redact details from a conversation that you might not want to share.
The steps are easy:
- Take screenshots of your text message
- Crop and stitch screenshots together into one seamless image
- Remove any private info on the redact page
- Share with the world using our many sharing options!
- Select multiple images at once from your photo library
- Stitch the seams together easily using our transparent overlay crop tool
- Two redact "ink" styles: freeform and vertically-locked
- Automatically saves every stitched image to your photo library
- Upload your image directly to a private URL on imgur.com
- Sharing through WhatsApp, email, text message, Reddit, or any app that utilizes your photo library
- All sound FX made with Jacob's mouth! Cameron added a 'disable' feature.
Let us know what you'd like to see in the next update!
- The Stitch It! team
What's New in Version 2.2.1
• Fixed a bug where some iPhone 6 and 6+ users had trouble with buttons not responding.
• Import page now loads much faster and scrolls much better.
• Improved transparent overlay placement when cropping.
• Various performance and speed enhancements.
• Tested and proven on iOS 9!
Paid the $2.99 for the upgraded version.. had the upgraded version for a couple of weeks and now the app is trying to get me to pay again. Do not buy the upgrade!!!
No longer a great app
I used to love this app. But 1) the latest update placed an ad over the part where you add more photos, so it's basically useless unless you purchase the $2.99 upgrade. And 2) even if you revert to the old version to keep the functionality, somehow lately the image quality has gone way down. It used to be great, and now it's fuzzy. I like the app enough I would pay for the upgrade, but first I'd want to be certain it would get me back to good image quality and since I have no way of knowing I'm not willing to risk it. Please restore image quality and move the ad to a different place where it doesn't hinder functionality, and/or let us try the premium version free for 7 days before purchasing so we can see for ourselves that it's worth the money. Thanks.
The idea was solid, but not this app. It is pointless. You could do the same thing, and better, with Keynote, Google Slides, or PowerPoint. All it does it stack the pictures above each other, and you have to manually crop each screenshot. That coupled with the 3 image maximum, the watermark, ads everywhere, and not to mention the extremely disturbing sound effects, it's not worth it at all.
Would NOT recommend.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 14, 2016
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 18.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Lucky Bunny LLC
- © Lucky Bunny LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade$2.99