Earn to Die
By Not Doppler
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Drive your way through a zombie apocalypse!
Are you ready to drive for your life? The hit online game that enjoyed OVER 150 MILLION PLAYS has been revamped and re-engineered for the App Store, bigger and better than ever before!
** Top 10 iPhone app in over 40 countries! **
THE BEST OF THE ACTION, DRIVING AND UPGRADE GENRES
You're stranded in a desert surrounded by zombies. With only a run-down car and a small amount of cash at your disposal, your mission soon becomes clear – to drive through hordes of zombies in order to escape... alive!
Earn to Die sees you not only driving your way through hordes of zombies, but allows you to earn cash to upgrade, unlock and customise new vehicles. Is your vehicle not strong enough? Why not add a gun, or boosters, or even a spiked frame?
"An insane amount of fun ... never fails to bring a smile to my face" - 148Apps
"The more you play the better death machine you can build, and it is incredibly satisfying" - App All Knight
"Has you mowing down zombies like weeds." - AppAdvice
"It's a runner, except with cars. Also, it has zombies in it. Oh, and it's actually pretty cool." - Touch Arcade
"You’d have to be a zombie yourself not to enjoy jumping a schoolbus across a canyon" - Slide To Play
"We're serious, go download it now, it's oodles of mindless fun." - Pocket-lint
● A brand new and extended STORY MODE which sees you driving cross-country during a zombie apocalypse
● 8 VEHICLES at your disposal, including a race-car, a truck and even a school bus!
● UPGRADES GALORE! Just unlocking a vehicle isn't enough, customise each vehicle with a range of upgrades
● Zombiesssssssssssss... Plenty of zombies... Be sure to introduce them to your car's front bumper
● A realistic ragdoll physics engine that allows you to crash into zombies and send them flying!
● Awesome animated sequences
● GAME CENTER support
● CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS for the best time in Championship Mode
● Survived the zombie apocalypse? Smash through pumpkins and unlock ACHIEVEMENTS in the brand new HALLOWEEN MODE
● Optimized for Retina display and for the iPhone 5
ALSO AVAILABLE IN HD
A stunning HD version is also available for the iPad, with Retina support for the new iPad. iPad users can search Earn to Die HD on the App Store for the HD version.
With over 150 Million Plays to the original online version, be one of the first to download the extended, BIGGER and BETTER version for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
What's New in Version 1.0.8
- Corrected an issue from the previous build which caused the game to crash for a small number of iPod touch (4th Generation) users
Fun game until you beat it once.
There's no option to replay earlier levels
and the game modes unlocked are super boring and have no great feel to it like the story mode does.
Additionally, you have to grind levels about 10 times or so until you can beat it (first level takes about 17 replays by design). About 2-4 areas in each level triggers a slow motion scene with some words like "Awesome" that you CANNOT skip, and this gets REALLY annoying especially when you're grinding a level and it triggers the slow motion scene at that exact same spot (that you've gone over 10 times already) no matter how slow or fast you break some barrier or hit into a zombie.
I got this game in october 2012 and it has only been updated one time since then. It's a great game but it needs more vehicles and levels. Also needs more upgrades. Also from my expierience playing this game you have to buy the next car to complete each level. Wich is a bummer because if you replay the game again you will go through the same process of playing the same level over and over just to get the next car to complete the level.
Good to kill time.
I keep trying to be strategic about where I press accelerate and boost, but then I found out that my highest scores were always made when I held down all the acceleration buttons and watched tv. There is no challenge, because in at least the first 2/3s of the game, there is no way to flip your car if you just hold down accelerate.
One more time, its not much of a game if you just hold down a button to go faster. At least give us control of the gun.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 29, 2013
- Version: 1.0.8
- Size: 40.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Not Doppler Pty Limited
- © 2012 Toffee Games LLC & Not Doppler Pty Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.