Passing the Guard - Kid Peligro Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Vol 3
By Mat Rat Enterprises Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Passing the guard is one of the most important parts of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and for self-defense. Kid Peligro showcases some of his favorite guard passes and goes beyond that, explaining what you should be thinking and how to proceed to make you an effective guard passer.
In addition to the techniques, Kid explains several details that will turn you from a lightweight into a very strong guard passer. Learn how to take advantage of opportunities and how to avoid traps that your opponent sets up. Learn the mindset that you need to become a great guard passer and how to make your opponent wish he wasn't fighting you.
Kid is one of the leading martial arts writers in the world. His deep technical knowledge comes from years of personal tutelage, first under Rickson Gracie and then Royler Gracie, under which he currently holds a 3rd degree black belt.
• 1 Introduction
• 2 Rope Drill or Tug-of-War - To learn and feel posture
• 3 Ranges of the Guard - Close medium and far what are the dangers and benefits of each
• 4 What to Avoid and How to Avoid
• 5 Posture and Pressure
• 6 Rickson Pass
• 7 Terere Pass
• 8 Terere Pass #2
• 9 Terere Pass #3
• 10 Terere Pass #4
• 11 Royler Guard Pass
• 12 Passing the Butterfly Guard
• 13 Passing the Butterfly Guard #2 • 14 Passing the Butterfly Guard #3
• 15 Passing the Spider Guard
• 16 Passing the Spider Guard #2
• 17 Passing the Spider Guard #3
• 18 Passing the Spider Guard #4
• 19 Passing the Guard Theory - Look for comfort and positions you understand and look to neutralize or avoid what is uncomfortable
• Once installed, no Internet connection required to watch the videos
• Optimized for Retina display
• Take technical notes within the App
• Support page to contact Kid for any questions
- Category: Sports
- Released: Oct 01, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 473 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mat Rat Enterprises Inc
- © Mat Rat Enterprises Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.