Weathercube - Gestural Weather
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
► NEWS: Weathercube is temporarily FREE to celebrate the Pebble Smartwatch support!
Welcome to the wonderful world of Weathercube
> Apple's App of the Week.
> Listed in Apple's 'App Store Best of 2012'.
- The New York Times: "A Weather Report That’s Colorful, With a Chance of Fun."
- Mashable.com: "Weathercube turns the forecast into a sleek, touchable experience."
- Appadvice.com: "Weathercube is one stunning yet amazingly functional weather app."
- BeautifulPixels.com: "We simply cannot resist featuring the work of some talented designers and developers and giving them the exposure they deserve!"
Weathercube is the gestural weather app for iPhone. No buttons; just swipe, pinch and tap your way through the weather. We did all the work, so you have all the fun. It's clean, simple, hot and fresh at the same time!
Weathercube: it's the weather - in a cube - awesome!
- Completely interactive
Weathercube likes to be touched, so swipe, pinch and tap that thing without getting arrested!
- Unique hourly, daily and weekly view
Wear flip-flops or snowboots? The detailed hourly view shows the weather from hour to hour.
- Serving over 1.7 million cities
Database contains just about every city on the globe for your personal weather: whenever, wherever.
- Colorful themes
Personalize Weathercube to your preference with special colored themes.
- Available in multiple languages
Your local weather in your local language is our goal.
What's New in Version 1.5
What's new in the This-is-how-hipsters-roll-update:
► Wow! We've just added a new member to the family, and his name is Pebble. From now on, your favorite weather app is available on your wrist. All 26 weather icons have been transferred to the amazing Pebble, the orginal Smartwatch. And a simple flick of your hipster-wrist will show your next appointment. Get the free download at weathercube.com/pebble!
► Also we fixed an issue some of you had with the moon icon showing during the day, in 12 hour mode. Mooning during the day is still allowed, though.
► If you like what we're doing, please take your time to review Weathercube on the App Store. It really helps!
Enjoy yourselves this spring!
No landscape support?
I really like this app but I will not use it unless it has landscape support. If I missed the functionality then I apologize. Really like the iPhone version where landscape is not as important. Also the Pebble watch app is sweet.
Absolutely amazing and beautiful. Must have app
This all is soo much more reliable than the built in iPhone weather app. Secondly I love the interface, it's cool and smooth. Keep up the great work devs
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Apr 02, 2014
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 15.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: V2 Digital Media B.V.
- © Appsuperb
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.