POP - Prototyping on Paper
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have an app idea? Draw it on paper and use POP to make it running on your phone!
The workflow is ridiculously simple:
1. Design on Paper
2. Take Pictures
3. Link & Play
- Complicated wireframing tools slow us down. Why not use the most efficient tools, pen & paper, to create prototypes? That's why we make POP. You simply take pictures of your wireframe, link these pictures, and it'll work on iPhone!
- It's great for professional designers. You can import your mockup images made with Photoshop or Fireworks, link them in POP, and they'll look like the real thing.
- It's also great for anyone with an app idea. When you take pictures of paper prototypes, POP will automatically brighten up your images to make them more legible on screen.
- When you're done, share your prototypes with friends and colleagues to get feedback.
- Download now and happy prototyping!
"Ingenious Pop App Lets You Design Apps On Paper" - Cult of Mac
"This iPhone app is every designer’s missing puzzle piece for prototyping on paper" - The Next Web
"Just snap some pics of your sketches, link them together with a few taps, and voila: instant interactive prototype. No coding required." - FastCo.Design
"I was about to explore something very similar. Glad to see someone made it happen." - Jason Fried, 37 Signals.
"When doing mockups, I still find the traditional method of pen & paper to be the most convenient and comfortable. POP has not only made that possible, but a joy." - Steve Chen, Youtube
"This is delightful - It's your back of the napkin app UI sketches come to life in the most simple way possible, and ready to share with collaborators with a tap." - Phill Ryu, Impending
What's New in Version 1.7.9
It's been months since our last release. We just want you to know that we are working very hard on a big release. Stay tuned!
- Fix "tap zones" can't sync with server sometimes
- Fix crash issue in play mode
Nice little prototyping app
Easy to use and intuitive. Installed this a long time ago, but never got a chance to use it until I had a little project I wanted to see in action. Works well. Would like to see some other features plugged in (scrolling, persistent elements), but this works really well when you need/want to see something g quickly.
What a fantastic idea woomoo! This is the kind of app that makes you say, "Why didn't I think of that!?" Very simple to use, and it's great at helping you visualize what the app would look like once created. You deserve a lot more reviews than just this one.
Allowed me to quickly mock-up a prototype and easily communicate my idea to developer.