Strong Runner - Personal Running Trainer App for 5K and 10K Plans- Warm-up, Strenght and Stretching Video Workout Training Program for Runners
By App Holdings
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
► ''Best app I’ve seen for runners'' - by Olympic Gold Medalist Gerd Kanter
► ''It‘s a perfect app for runners'' - by running enthusiast Heidi Tarkpea
► ''A very useful application for all runners'' - by endurance athlete Ali Wehbi
► ''I highly recommend. I really like that'' - by running enthusiast Camilla Piggott
Do you want to train for 5K or 10k injury free and become a stronger runner? If yes, then this app is just perfect for you!
With this unique running app, you will get your own personal trainer. Just choose your goal, your video workout and start training! It's simple as that!
- 5K and 10K plans: 10 week 5K and 10K training plans that help you gradually become a stronger runner
- Video exercises: Best warm-up, strenght training and stretching exercise videos for runners
- Workouts: 10 especially tailored workouts for different muscle groups that are most important for runners*
- Music: Choose your own music from iTunes library while you work out and run to make your workouts more fun
- Injuries: Overview of five most common running injuries and quick fixes for them
*The timer workout is available for free, all the workouts are in-app purchases.
Download NOW, train safely and become a Strong Runner.
Try also our other apps to bring more variety to your training schedule:
What's New in Version 3.3.2
Ads removed when you buy a level
It got bad
I had downloaded this app before, but I had to erase it. Once I reinstalled, I found out that it got too much adds, it's hard to do the exercises when you get anointed for the adds, I mean, it's ok here and there, but every time that you have to go back to start the next exercise, you have to go through an add first. It wasn't like this before, what happened? Thanks, for fixing whatever you fixed, but now, if you can go back to few adds it will be better😊
I use this app for the stretching, which is great. However, this is the second time I had to download because of a phone issue and this version is disappointing. Too many ads- one every time you click on a new stretch, also the previous version the examples stayed "live" so you could stretch along and let the app basically keep track of how long you needed to hold a position, now, once the instructions are over, it simply goes to a still photo. I would've given 5 stars for the previous version.
I downloaded this thinking to get stronger in my running. It's a personal trainer costing $1.99 each of 8 workouts for 5k and 10k, or $9.99 for all the workout which doesn't say if buying the 5k unlocks the 10k. Don't want to find out. Too pricey. It has workout exercise guide if you forget how to do the moves and an injury reading guide. The one thing that I absolutely do not like is the AD popups. Deleted after trying to navigate and see if I like it....for every couple screen touch the ADs popup.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 15, 2014
- Version: 3.3.2
- Size: 90.1 MB
- Languages: English, Estonian
- Seller: WL Online Marketing LLC
- © Beneficial App
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Collection of Stretching videos$0.99
- Full Collection of Warmup videos$0.99
- Full Collection of Core Exercises videos$0.99
- Full Collection of Lower Body videos$0.99
- Strong Legs Workout$1.99
- All Workouts$9.99
- Easy Abs Workout$1.99
- Fit Thighs Workout$1.99
- Fit Abs Workout$1.99
- Strong Back Workout$1.99