Strong Runner - Personal Running Trainer App for 5K and 10K Plans- Warm-up, Strenght and Stretching Video Workout Training Program for Runners
By App Holdings
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
► ''Best app I’ve seen for runners'' - by Olympic Gold Medalist Gerd Kanter
► ''It‘s a perfect app for runners'' - by running enthusiast Heidi Tarkpea
► ''A very useful application for all runners'' - by endurance athlete Ali Wehbi
► ''I highly recommend. I really like that'' - by running enthusiast Camilla Piggott
Do you want to train for 5K or 10k injury free and become a stronger runner? If yes, then this app is just perfect for you!
With this unique running app, you will get your own personal trainer. Just choose your goal, your video workout and start training! It's simple as that!
- 5K and 10K plans: 10 week 5K and 10K training plans that help you gradually become a stronger runner
- Video exercises: Best warm-up, strenght training and stretching exercise videos for runners
- Workouts: 10 especially tailored workouts for different muscle groups that are most important for runners*
- Music: Choose your own music from iTunes library while you work out and run to make your workouts more fun
- Injuries: Overview of five most common running injuries and quick fixes for them
*The timer workout is available for free, all the workouts are in-app purchases.
Download NOW, train safely and become a Strong Runner.
Try also our other apps to bring more variety to your training schedule:
What's New in Version 3.3.2
Ads removed when you buy a level
Way too many ads
Could be an amazing app has a lot of great stretches/ workouts BUT the ads are a little too much. Don't download it's a complete waste of time unless you have patience for pop up ads every 5 seconds ( not exaggerating)
I downloaded this thinking to get stronger in my running. It's a personal trainer costing $1.99 each of 8 workouts for 5k and 10k, or $9.99 for all the workout which doesn't say if buying the 5k unlocks the 10k. Don't want to find out. Too pricey. It has workout exercise guide if you forget how to do the moves and an injury reading guide. The one thing that I absolutely do not like is the AD popups. Deleted after trying to navigate and see if I like it....for every couple screen touch the ADs popup.
Great review app
This app is a "review app".. Review injuries and cause, review exercise techniques, review warmups, etc.... I like the injury section. It is NOT a work out program. The app won't even let make up a workout from their workouts.... I kept it as a review source.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 15, 2014
- Version: 3.3.2
- Size: 95.2 MB
- Languages: English, Estonian
- Seller: WL Online Marketing LLC
- © Beneficial App
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Collection of Stretching videos$0.99
- Full Collection of Warmup videos$0.99
- Full Collection of Core Exercises videos$0.99
- Full Collection of Lower Body videos$0.99
- All Workouts$9.99
- Strong Legs Workout$1.99
- Easy Abs Workout$1.99
- Fit Thighs Workout$1.99
- Fit Abs Workout$1.99
- Strong Abs Workout$1.99