Parkour Free Running
By Pro-App Developers
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app is approved by American Parkour
Collect coins and sponsor credits as you race across the city skyline. Unlock power ups that will have you flying higher and farther. While you accomplish achievements you will be getting closer and closer to unlocking the ultimate goal, the David Belle Achievement award.
Aerial tricks, new outfits, and over 35 achievements makes Parkour Free Running the best 3d running game on the app store.
All official Parkour and Freerunning animations where performed and recorded first by real professionals and then sent to the animators for reproduction.
Pro App Developers hopes you enjoy this first app from their new app series, Parkour Freerunning collection.
by M. Toorock, Founder of American Parkour
by A. Nelson
"Finally an action app I can get into."
by mCard Technology
"We all love it! This is a great start to what we can only imagine is going to be an outstanding series of 3D apps."
What's New in Version 1.1
Fixed bugs, improved response, fixed speed run error, and we appreciate all
the feedback to make this app even better. For any others suggestions
please visit proappdevelopers.com
Please add the following
1) More parkour like wall-running and zip-lining
2) When you hit an object instead of hearing a smack sound can you please make it so you can see your guy hit a wall or trip or something that you can see.
3) Please add more realistic graphics on the buildings and on the character
4) It would make more sense if your character was being chased by another person so can you please add something like that.
5) Make the sponsor power ups spaced out because whenever I get one I ram right into something right after.
6) Make breakable objects that your character can smash through like glass and other objects like that.
Can you please add these features in your next update.
Fix and update
I like your parkour concept from temple-run style game, please fix this:
- add more animations for jumping, turning left and right, hit by object, falling down, etc.. some of them are not realistic
- have a resolution problem on my iTouch 5th gen, some screen cropped and i can't see icons on the right side of store screen to upgrade powerups
- the pause button in game so annoying, please make it smaller and put it below of the screen
- credit sponsor its the best part! it should be better if we activate it by player itself regarding the upgrade we get, and credit sponsor only activated when we want to jump the gap from building to another building.
- more improvements in app designs
I don't like the temple run style I think the game you'll be cooler if there were no turns just big jumps and a joystick and playground items and I think it would be cool if the sponsor credits were moved back so that when you get one you don't hit another item. But also take away the temple run style part of the game that just makes it stupid.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 29, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 87.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pro App Developers LLC
- © Pro App Developers 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 7.99 for 50,000 coins & 20,000 sponsor credits$7.99
- .99 for 2,500 coins$0.99
- 4.99 for 25,000 coins$4.99
- 4.99 for 10,000 sponsor credits$4.99
- .99 for 1,000 sponsor credits$0.99
- 2.99 for 5,000 coins & 2,000 sponsor credits$2.99
- 19.99 for 200,000 coins$19.99
- 9.99 for 75,000 coins$9.99