War of Eclipse
By Game Stew
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Another great game from Game Stew - by DarkDjango
- An excellent follow-up to the quirky Tower of Fortune - by Retr0spective
- Fantastically retro - by Stumpyjay
- Great minimalist pixel art. Sharp looking game - by ForestRayColson
- Gonna buy tower of fortune just because its from the same guys!!!! - by Droskie
- Hard as heck but wonderful! - by Admiral Snackbar
- Just as fun as Tower of Fortune! And just as addicting! - by Juliet M
- Original and fun - by 4ppleseed
- The gameplay is much deeper than what you see on the surface. Can't stop playing!! - by MilkcanRocks
- Very charming and elegant - by Ponder_Rosa
- War of Eclipse is great - by 148Apps, 4/5
- ... a near perfect balance between casual distraction and hardcore game - by AppsHappens
Appstore Customer Ratings
Average rating for all versions: 4.5/5
War of Eclipse is a retro style game that combines timing action, role playing, and adventure elements. You play as a captain who crashed in a battle but is saved by human survivors. As the fight against the aliens wages on you will unveil the truth about the war for the human world.
- One button gameplay that is easy to learn and play
- Retro style pixel graphics with detailed 8 bit art
- Challenge high scores in survival mode and see your ranking in the world
- Detailed tutorial and tips that are available at any time
- 7 air battleships to build and customize, including one ultimate battleship
- 7 endings to discover, see the story and experience the possibilities from different angle
- 35 enemy types to fight; they will shoot, charge, and ambush you, and also bomb your base
- Collect lost data that unveils the history behind the aliens and human world
- Random equipment includes: 20 kinds of parts combine with 50 kinds of abilities and 10 LV upgrade
- Different challenges during the battle, such as avoiding an ambush, battling in a lightning storm, and destroying the falling boss enemies before atmospheric friction burned you
- 20 achievements to conquer!
What's New in Version 1.0.12
- Minor bugs fixed
- Compatibility improvement
- Add new game info
Great concept. But the grind is unbalanced. The enemies charge really quick sometimes before you reach the hit bar. You don't really have a chance to win consistently until you have leveled the ship up A LOT. The critical hit bar is too small. I am 1 pixel off the majority of the time. But that may be the way they want it. Unforgiving.
Fun but slow going
Very cool gameplay but the upgrades are slow going because its hard to get money accumulated. I love all the variety of upgrades and ships but it seems it comes down to hitting those hit markers when in combat and thats really hard to do.
Surprising fun !
I'm really impressed by the depth of this game. At first I thought it would be a boring level after level game. But it has lots of depth with 8 areas to upgrades levels, tons of special equipment, multiple ships, and it throws enough curve balls at you to keep you on your toes. Lots of fun and challenging!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 14, 2016
- Version: 1.0.12
- Size: 12.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: GUAN LING WU
- © 2012 Game Stew
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases