War of Eclipse
By Game Stew
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Another great game from Game Stew - by DarkDjango
- An excellent follow-up to the quirky Tower of Fortune - by Retr0spective
- Fantastically retro - by Stumpyjay
- Great minimalist pixel art. Sharp looking game - by ForestRayColson
- Gonna buy tower of fortune just because its from the same guys!!!! - by Droskie
- Hard as heck but wonderful! - by Admiral Snackbar
- Just as fun as Tower of Fortune! And just as addicting! - by Juliet M
- Original and fun - by 4ppleseed
- The gameplay is much deeper than what you see on the surface. Can't stop playing!! - by MilkcanRocks
- Very charming and elegant - by Ponder_Rosa
- War of Eclipse is great - by 148Apps, 4/5
- ... a near perfect balance between casual distraction and hardcore game - by AppsHappens
Appstore Customer Ratings
Average rating for all versions: 4.5/5
War of Eclipse is a retro style game that combines timing action, role playing, and adventure elements. You play as a captain who crashed in a battle but is saved by human survivors. As the fight against the aliens wages on you will unveil the truth about the war for the human world.
- One button gameplay that is easy to learn and play
- Retro style pixel graphics with detailed 8 bit art
- Challenge high scores in survival mode and see your ranking in the world
- Detailed tutorial and tips that are available at any time
- 7 air battleships to build and customize, including one ultimate battleship
- 7 endings to discover, see the story and experience the possibilities from different angle
- 35 enemy types to fight; they will shoot, charge, and ambush you, and also bomb your base
- Collect lost data that unveils the history behind the aliens and human world
- Random equipment includes: 20 kinds of parts combine with 50 kinds of abilities and 10 LV upgrade
- Different challenges during the battle, such as avoiding an ambush, battling in a lightning storm, and destroying the falling boss enemies before atmospheric friction burned you
- 20 achievements to conquer!
What's New in Version 1.0.10
- Minor bugs fixed
Random enemy strength
Barely played the game. Getting destroyed by high strength boss types is frustrating. Randomly set against a 300hp opponent one round, the next it is 2400 hp and it does 600+ dmg each attack. Totally destroys me and wastes my gold. Just frustrating that I can't choose when to attack boss types. More clarification would be nice to concerning what things like shields do. Equip a shield item. Didn't notice a difference.
Deleted the app.
I didn't play it much when I first downloaded it, but not I'm pretty convinced it's worth my time. Good game on all accounts with one exception. It cost a lot more money than you'd think to buy new ships. And the ships are just so dope.
So yeah. Definitely a shot.
I love this game, it's a seamless battle game with beautiful, imaginative artwork that is original. Cool story and so fun to play. No idea how I fund this game but I've always kept it on my device when I upgrade! Highly recommend it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 17, 2014
- Version: 1.0.10
- Size: 9.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: GUAN LING WU
- © 2012 Game Stew
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases