Push ups 0 to 100: push up challenge trainer pro
By FITNESS22 LTD
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Build a Great Chest & Strong Arms.
Train from 0 to 100 pushups in 10 weeks.
● Get ready to live your dream.
Made by the Clear Sky Fitness Experts, the same people that built the famous Situps, Pull-ups, Squats, 5K Runner and 10K Runner apps.
----- ABOUT THE APP -----
Gradually go from 0 to 100 pushups in 10 weeks. The workouts are 3 times a week, 20 mins each.
The app's audio coach guides you on how many pushups to do, when to rest, and when to resume. During the instructions you listen to your favorite music, and the coach blends in when needed. The app keeps you motivated which is the key to success and the true magic of the app: you will earn wins and badges as you go along and the plan is achievable and enjoyable even by people that never liked to exercise.
With this app, you will have a Great Chest and Strong Arms.
——— FEATURES ———
AUDIO COACH FROM 0 TO 100 PUSHUPS
● personal audio coach guides you
● starts easy and slowly increases
● straight & simple, nothing to learn
● Integrated with Apple Health
3 EFFORT LEVELS
● Beginner: counter pushups
● Intermediate: knee pushups
● Advanced: full body pushups
YOUR MUSIC DURING WORKOUTS
● play your music while exercising
● audio coach gently blends in when needed
● compatible with ALL music apps
● earn wins and badges
● share your wins on Facebook, Twitter, Mail
● meet other trainees on our Facebook community
● motivational quotes for your mind & body
PERFECT for BEGINNERS
● 20 mins a day, 3 days a week, 10 weeks
● Designed to make anyone succeed
● Extensive guidance for beginners
● Stretching & warmup videos
● Answers to all common questions
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
What's New in Version 7.2
iOS 10 adaptations
Great easy way to build your push-up count and build muscle
This app is very straightforward, but a great way to build upper body strength if you only have a little bit of time each day. It's well laid out and allows you to strengthen your upper body while also building up your push-up count. Also lets you listen to music and gives helpful cues along the way. I recommend this along with the other apps these guys do, if you want simple easy progress on basic exercises you can do anywhere.
Not to my liking
Not helpful at all. I exceeded the requirements. Not for me. Spend $2 bucks on junk. The app is very misleading. It says 0 to 100. But not to just be able to do 100 reps in sets. I honestly thought it was going to help me be able to do 100 push-ups at one time. I read the whole description, but not a once does it explain that factor. I was looking for something that was very challenging. I was looking for a few free apps that did just this. If you are a person that can do more than 50 push-ups at one time, do not purchase this app if your goal is to do more than 100 push-ups at one time.
Crush your goal and increase your push-up count
Great app to get increase your push up count in a short amount of time a few days a week. Motivates you along the way and has an easy to use interface. You can integrate with Apple Music and push notifications if you leave the app in the background. What are you waiting for? Give this app a try! You won't regret it
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 06, 2016
- Version: 7.2
- Size: 65.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: FITNESS22 LTD
- © Fitness22 LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.