TinyScan Pro - PDF scanner to scan multipage documents
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TinyScan Pro - The little app that scans everything
* Scan documents, photos, receipts, or just about anything
* Lightning fast and gorgeously designed for both iPhone and iPad
* Batch mode combines multiple scans into a single PDF
IS THAT A SCANNER IN YOUR POCKET?
TinyScan turns your iPhone/iPad into a portable scanner. Scans are saved to your phone as images or PDFs. Name and organize your scans into folders, or share them by:
- Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, or Box
- Wifi directly to your computer
- Fax using TinyFax
TinyScan has all the BIG features you need:
* Scan in color, grayscale, or black & white
* Page edges are detected automagically
* 5 levels of contrast for crisp monochrome texts
* Set page sizes for PDF (Letter, Legal, A4, and more)
* Thumbnail or list view, sort scans by date or title
* Quick search by document title
* Protect your documents with a passcode
* Universal – a single app that works on iPhone and iPad too!
GOT QUESTIONS? CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO SOMETHING?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll help you figure it out.
What's New in Version 4.0
- Optimizes for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Supports OneDrive and iCloud Drive
- Works inside Photos app (iOS8 only)
- Minor bug fixes
Tremendously useful, easy.
Really helped me. You scan pages of words and size them and when done it converts the images into highly legible print and puts them in pdf form. You can also intercalate photo images. I often scan pages of books, and images, and my own written notes and send the assemblage in pdf to contacts and associates. This is a VERY GOOD app and amazingly useful if, like me, you work with text from books. I often post pages to forums and the pdfs are easily uploadable and readable by others. I'll buy stock in the company that developed the app as it should be---will be---an international hit. Mark my words.
This app has been a lifesaver for my small business. It takes a little getting used to learning to hold the camera steady while it focuses. It's also good to check to make sure you get a clean shot. And it works better if you're in good lighting, so your flash doesn't wash out the middle. But, I give this app five stars hands-down I've recommended it to many other friends and colleagues. You can store items in different filing cabinets with the five dollar paid version. This is well worth the $4.99 if you're in business.
I initially got this app to scan receipts and important documents - small things. However, I recently have been using it for bigger projects, like scanning school course material I wanted to keep for reference. It allowed me to create a 200 some page PDF with a small wait time (maybe 5 min, if that) and then maybe took a few more minutes to upload it to Dropbox, without any hiccups. This is truly the quality that people hope for out of all apps they download and pay for - highly recommended app!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 27, 2015
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 41.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Appxy Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- © 2012-2015 Appxy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.