By Daniel Atherton
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
VPET Genesis is a classic and retro app inspired by the ever-popular virtual pet devices of the 90's. Just like these devices you'll need to raise, care, train, clean and feed your VPET which will help it to evolve into a stronger VPET over time.
- Many different creatures each with their own evolutionary stages.
- Food and training system so that your VPET can get even stronger.
- VPET Battle System.
We are always open to user ideas and comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Like us on Facebook and check out the website for updates!
Please note: The app was created to provide a retro simulation of the classic digital monsters gameplay but it is NOT Digimon and is NOT licensed/endorsed by Bandai. All the virtual pets appearing in VPET were designed by Rytech Apps.
What's New in Version 1.4
-minor bug fixes
-more free energy
Go to settings, change the time to 1 day later (make sure you close the app and care for your pet before doing this), and after that, clean your pet's poop, cure it, feed it, and train it. Repeat this until you get an adult. Be aware that this doesn't always work, and sometimes it will result in your pet dying.
This does everything that the Digimon keychain games did, but calls itself a "retro simulation" instead of "worthless waste of time" or "developer has no ideas."
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 25, 2015
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 9.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Daniel Atherton
- © Overdose Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden Bricks$0.99
- Permanent Energy Recharge$5.99
- Single Energy Recharge$0.99
- Lifetime Energy Recharge$2.99