By YOUNG HI KIM
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iMPlayer provides multi-functional media playback features and play various media format files directly without converting.
Just download media files to your iOS devices by using WiFi(HTTP, FTP) and iTunes USB File Sharing.
iMPlayer supports the multi subtitles, speed control, A-B repeat playback, color effect, AirPlay and TV out feature.
Also iMPlayer supports multi-tasking, gestures, background music playback, headphone play control feature.
1. Support almost media formats : mp4, mp3, avi, mkv, wmv, asf, mov, m4v, mpeg, 3gp, rm, ts ...
2. Support multi language smi, srt subtitle and subtitle encoding settings for various language
3. Support subtitle synchronization, position, color and size settings
4. Support Retina Display
5. Support H/W decoding play
6. Speed control (Movie/Music) : 0.5x - 2.0x
7. A-B repeat play (Movie/Music) and color effect
8. AirPlay(mp4, m4v, mov, 3gp, mp3), TV out feature
9. Display aspect Ratio: auto, 16:9, 4:3, 1:1, 5:4, 2.21:1 and full screen
10. Support movie play : auto play next media, resume play, lock/unlock rotation, lock to landscape and gesture feature.
11. Support music play : playlist, sequential, random, repeat one, repeat all, infinite repeat
12. Rewind, Forward time setting
13. Multi-tasking, gestures, background music playback, headphone play control feature.
14. Folder and file management : create, delete, rename, move
15. Folder passcode setup and protection
16. WiFi(HTTP, FTP) and iTunes USB File Sharing
17. Support the player configration setting menu
18. Support the program user guide
19. Bookmark Thumbnail (Movie/Music) : Create/Play/Delete
20. Support iOS6.0 and iPhone5 Retina Resolution
* Please.. refer to the program user guide manual for using iMPlayer.
* Support Email Address: email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.3.0
* Upgrade Issue
- I have patched the problem that program crash while loading the bookmark list.
Very good player. Plays many formats just fine, allows to change playback speed and understands subfolders. However it lacks DLNA support and can't play all files from the folder which is a real bummer for me.
Very good player which has playback speed control which does not changes voice pitch.
This is an excellent player. I suggest to add album art and ability to show embedded lyrics functions as well.