By Roberto Nickson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
App Descripton: The very popular Morning Rain - An absolutely gorgeous, simple, highly accurate and reliable weather app, that has topped the weather categories in 28 countries!
• Current weather conditions and forecasts and local time for your current location and/or any other locations all over the world.
• Extremely accurate weather forecasts powered by the Weather Underground API.
• Swipe up to reveal 36-hour weather forecast!
• Percentage of Humidity. This is reflected in the hourly forecast to the left of the temperature.
• Alerts to warn you about severe weather in your current area.
• The option to switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
• 5-day forecast including high/low temperatures.
• Easy navigation between locations. Swipe either to the right or left to switch between locations. To delete a location the settings panel, swipe from right to left on the location itself!
• Extraordinarily beautiful backgrounds.
• An intuitive interface featuring slick, subtle animations.
Special design credit to Adam Whitcroft for the awesome Climacons.
What's New in Version 1.16
- App icon changed.
- Removed prompt if location services are disabled.
- Minor UI fixes.
So Close To Being Perfect
Beautiful layout, icons and simply a pleasure for something as mundane as checking the weather.
3 locations - are you insane!! Fix that NOW, without ads, charge me if you must - but don't sacrifice on the beauty and simplicity that you have already achieved.
Fix the background pictures thing too, seems to be not functioning currently.
Once again - I ditched TWC app not because it wasn't a powerhouse for a weather-geek, but because the flash-crapular ads and all the seizure inducing movement made me angry and want to go out into the weather,be mad and spit on my neighbors lawn.
Your feng shui visual delivery makes me want to go outside to hug kittens while I spin around like Mary Tyler Moore and toss my cap in the air...please don't EFFE that up!
Nice ☀⛅☁☔❄ app. UPDATE❗❗
Very easy beautiful and simplistic Weather app. It is kind of boring IMO, I wished the background images would change on its own to suit the weather conditions though. But it does what it says and it works good so 👍
Seriously it was 5 stars until I tried to add other locations such as Canada. As I added it the app crashes every time. I relaunch the app and it crashes immediately. Other locations work fine without crashing such as Las Vegas, San Francisco. Plus the adding option for other locations are so limited, I tried to add a Caribbean country I frequently visited and its not on it. I'm never the one to give bad reviews but this needs to be fixed. Hope others who have the app to try it out to see if they have the same issues and give some bad reviews so they can update it to fix the app.
Best looking, not quite best working
Absolutely the best looking weather app, simple, elegant interface, every software designer should learn from this. However, the weather data is not always accurate, I saw a "cloudy" report in heavy rain for example; and while the app is fast, it's a little unstable, I had it crashing on startup multiple times. It was on an iPhone 3GS, but if you decide to support older devices, you should do it properly. Fix the crashing, and it deserves the 5 stars.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Jan 12, 2013
- Version: 1.16
- Size: 10.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Roberto Nickson
- © Adamo Creative
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.